Introduce yourself to the Forum

From Downtown LA. Will bein Thailand in 8 months. Give or take.

Trying to learn the most I can before Arriving. 

Everyone says go to Pattaya, but Some more experienced mongers tell me to just stick to Bangkok and goto the clubs.

Hopefully this place can help me navigate my way around TL.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ARABKNIGHT999 said:

From Downtown LA. Will bein Thailand in 8 months. Give or take.

Trying to learn the most I can before Arriving. 

Everyone says go to Pattaya, but Some more experienced mongers tell me to just stick to Bangkok and goto the clubs.

Hopefully this place can help me navigate my way around TL.

Welcome and enjoy.

It depends on what you want from your holiday.

If you want to site see some of the attractions, The King Palace for example, then spend quite a bit of time in Bkk

If you are more interested in partying, then spend some time in Bkk, but split equal time in Pattaya.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hi Folks.  Ocka here.  I live in Australia,  and first visited Thailand in 2017.  Hoping to be there again sometime this year.

Some of you may know me from Pattaya-addicts.

• Like 3

On 2/15/2024 at 5:34 AM, ubnt said:

Hi all. I am an addict. Met my first wife in Soi Diamond many years ago. Now I live in Chiang Mai, still visiting Pattaya every now and then.

15 hours ago, Pax69 said:

Hello everyone. I've been a longtime member on Pattaya Addicts and just joined this board.

6 hours ago, ocka said:

Hi Folks.  Ocka here.  I live in Australia,  and first visited Thailand in 2017.  Hoping to be there again sometime this year.

Some of you may know me from Pattaya-addicts.

Welcome and enjoy, you will find this very different from Addicts, please join in with any experiences or pictures you can share. 

We are a friendly bunch here.

• Like 2

Hello, I am "Bob" from USA, have about 10 Thailand trips over past 50 years, seen some changes, Jomtien is my place to stay, enjoy low season more than the line at Christmas, Cheers, YMMV

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Hello, I am "Bob" from USA, have about 10 Thailand trips over past 50 years, seen some changes, Jomtien is my place to stay, enjoy low season more than the line at Christmas, Cheers, YMMV

Welcome and enjoy. 

Hi All!

It's a pleasure to be here.

I'm a 54 year old male... based in Tokyo, Japan... and I spend a lot of time in Thailand.
Specifically Bangkok and Pattaya.

I'd love to learn more about other parts of the country.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, gkd101 said:

Hi, I've been a regular to Pattaya for the last 5 years. Nice to join the community 

7 hours ago, RomaBob said:

Popped in here as PA appears down for past two days.

Regular visitor to LoS, usually four times a year for 4 weeks, back next month with a side trip to Siem Reap.

Many thanks.

5 hours ago, messiah said:

Hi All!

It's a pleasure to be here.

I'm a 54 year old male... based in Tokyo, Japan... and I spend a lot of time in Thailand.
Specifically Bangkok and Pattaya.

I'd love to learn more about other parts of the country.

Welcome and enjoy!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello readers, I am Bob from Phoenix, Arizona, USA, have had the opportunity to travel quite a lot over the years, first time in Thailand I think in 1974, quite a few times since, now enjoy a month in Jomtien, been coming in August.  Enjoy the food, people, economy, and ladies of Thailand, usually up for a beer with fellow minded travelers or expats- cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/7/2024 at 1:28 AM, Hossy said:

Gday all, Bruno from Australia here!

We are in Thailamd annualy and working towards early retiremennt goals. 

Always worth planning for retirement. 
Welcome to the forum Bruno, enjoy yourself here. 🤗

6 hours ago, thommym4712 said:

Hello everyone, 

I am a friend of Thai culture and am happy to become a new member of this group !

On 3/7/2024 at 8:28 AM, Hossy said:

Gday all, Bruno from Australia here!

We are in Thailamd annualy and working towards early retiremennt goals. 

On 3/7/2024 at 2:26 AM, Bob said:

Hello readers, I am Bob from Phoenix, Arizona, USA, have had the opportunity to travel quite a lot over the years, first time in Thailand I think in 1974, quite a few times since, now enjoy a month in Jomtien, been coming in August.  Enjoy the food, people, economy, and ladies of Thailand, usually up for a beer with fellow minded travelers or expats- cheers.

Welcome and enjoy. 

Hello all. Happy to join the group. My Thai gf and I have been together for 2 years now. We are eager to explore parts of the world together. We have been to Indonesia and Japan so far. 

Edited by Mikemike
clarified that my gf is Thai
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mikemike said:

Hello all. Happy to join the group. My Thai gf and I have been together for 2 years now. We are eager to explore parts of the world together. We have been to Indonesia and Japan so far. 

Welcome to the forum @Mikemike  🤗👍

Hi.  I'm new to this Forum.  I'm planning a trip to Thailand in the next few months and am keen to learn from you all about how to make the most of my time over there.  Cheers 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Drillit said:

Hi.  I'm new to this Forum.  I'm planning a trip to Thailand in the next few months and am keen to learn from you all about how to make the most of my time over there.  Cheers 

Welcome 🙏 

Hello guys thanks for having me , my name is Jeremy and I’m a pattaya Thailand addict , I’ve had this problem since 2024 in February when I made my first trip to pattaya , now I’m a addict . I’ve been home for about a month and already booked my second trip in May , yes im addicted, I love pattaya so much I could see myself living there in the future , it changed my life 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, DeuceSixs said:

Hello guys thanks for having me , my name is Jeremy and I’m a pattaya Thailand addict , I’ve had this problem since 2024 in February when I made my first trip to pattaya , now I’m a addict . I’ve been home for about a month and already booked my second trip in May , yes im addicted, I love pattaya so much I could see myself living there in the future , it changed my life 

If there is anything you want to know just reach out some one here will know or experienced it

• Like 1