Wordle - new online game every day bit of fun

nampla69

These are the ones I don't enjoy, i.e. when there are too many alternatives once the foundation is there. Could have got this in 3 or not got it at all, which makes today's pure luck.

Wordle 234 5/6

🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Britboy said:

These are the ones I don't enjoy, i.e. when there are too many alternatives once the foundation is there. Could have got this in 3 or not got it at all, which makes today's pure luck.

Wordle 234 5/6

🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Too damned right....

Wordle 234 X/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Painter said:

Too damned right....

Wordle 234 X/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

32 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Great minds think alike mate - spot on . . 👍

Same same...

Wordle 234 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

10 hours ago, Chang_Paarp said:

Hint: US spelling.

Wordle 235 3/6

🟩🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The US spelling is what got me . . .

Wordle 235 5/6

🟨
🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

4 hours ago, Britboy said:

The US spelling is what got me . . .

Wordle 235 5/6

🟨
🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Brit spelling wouldn't fit the five letter limit.  So remember for labor, color, etc.

Dang, the French/Norman invasion was a thousand years ago, y'all can stop spelling like them any time.  I include reversing 'r' and 'e' at the end of words to dropping superfluous 'u's in that sentiment.

😀

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, tko said:

Dang, the French/Norman invasion was a thousand years ago, y'all can stop spelling like them any time.  I include reversing 'r' and 'e' at the end of words to dropping superfluous 'u's in that sentiment.

Please strive for a little consistency. The word herb has an H at the beginning in English it is pronounced as part of the word, the French for their own reasons drop it in their pronunciation, in the US they use the French pronunciation. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chang_Paarp said:

Please strive for a little consistency. The word herb has an H at the beginning in English it is pronounced as part of the word, the French for their own reasons drop it in their pronunciation, in the US they use the French pronunciation. 

I and my heirs honestly didn't know that.

• Haha 1