The Walk of Shame

Nightcrawler

Perhaps a bit of nostalgia now days

But I can remember and probably will still see it next trip

Guys leaving their accommodation with their  "femme de jour" on their arm and still wearing their attire from the previous night in the bar or gogo. 

Then taking them to breakfast with some possible awkward conversations or lack of them 

We have all done it, I am sure

I  used to feel a little uncomfortable, so in  later years, I would pay them off and get them to leave before me, to avoid any mock romance. 

Nowadays most of my courting is done via gentlemen clubs etc, and I can enjoy breakfast alone or with a mate. 

I used to have breakfast at Le Katai which was in Soi Lengkee and enjoyed watching the newly bonded couples walk down the steps of Opey de Place, opposite and deciding where to enjoy a romantic breakfast. 

I have become very  cynical in my old age, I guess

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

I've done it in the past, gone to breakfast with a bird dressed like a slapper on a night out, albeit sans make up and looking slightly rougher than the previous evening. Definitely not on my current "to do" list, especially with the current amount of vloggers in town. last thing I need is my boat race all over Youtube while munching on beans on toast with a bird who looks like the local "rent a bike".

These days a lot of GoGo girls get changed into their "civvies" anyway. Gone are the days of strolling along Walking Street hand in hand with your latest 2000 baht conquest looking like she's just stepped off the catwalk while simultaneously dripping in the last S/T guys jizz.

Sailor bar and also the Pig and Whistle used to be a good venue to watch couples having brekkie together. I've watched many a "deaf and dumb" breakfast interspersed with an occasional bit of chat. I've noticed the girls always order soup or Tom Ka gai and leave most of it.

I prefer brekkie along or with a mate, in fact a good brekkie with a decent chat starts the day off nicely.

Edited by Butch
  • Haha 4

Used to be hard to get them to leave years ago, wanted to stay all day.

Quite enjoyed the company, especially on trip's out sightseeing.

Went to the village with one I saw regularly. 

Last few trips most wanted to leave early morning.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

Can’t be arsed with the painful conversations at breakfast, Perry much want them to fk off after I’ve busted my nut in the morning. Seriously, who can be arsed them being around longer than they need to be? I hate the embarrassing silences because of mostly shite English.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My business plan was always take them to breakfast somewhere as a general rule, most of the gals I dealt with were pretty cool as a general rule and quite frankly, I enjoyed their company while "on tour"  I figured that back home, I spent enough time alone. 

But beware as I found out, be careful that you do not let your gal order for you the next morning. I let this gal order me an Omelette "Thai Style" after an over nighter.....it tasted like "worms"  Not pleasant at all. 

DSCN1553.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Used to be hard to get them to leave years ago, wanted to stay all day.

I find the same, especially if they're tied up and stuffed in the wardrobe 🙂

Edited by Butch
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

My business plan was always take them to breakfast somewhere as a general rule, most of the gals I dealt with were pretty cool as a general rule and quite frankly, I enjoyed their company while "on tour"  I figured that back home, I spent enough time alone. 

But beware as I found out, be careful that you do not let your gal order for you the next morning. I let this gal order me an Omelette "Thai Style" after an over nighter.....it tasted like "worms"  Not pleasant at all. 

DSCN1553.jpg

I can think of 2 very good reasons to forgive her...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I barfined a girl in Cowboy in the late 80's,she was young & very pretty & said shall we get a tuk tuk....my hotel was just around the corner(can't remember the name but it was a proper cheap dump) so I said no we'll walk.

She was high as a kite on something & dressed in real kinky fake leather gear....& walked really slowly along Sukhumvit.

I tried to keep my distance but it was obvious that we were together & everyone on the street was staring at us.

She threw up in my sink after a BJ & I ended up cleaning it up.I nearly threw up doing it.

I f***d her off as soon as I had my way & then in the morning couldn't understand why there was all these little stars in the wall.

The mirror on the wall was actually a window & the stars were pinpricks of light coming into the room.Anyone outside would've had a good view.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

Back on my earlier trips I almost always took the girls LT and I'd usually take them out for something to eat before we went to the room; the next morning some would leave early and some would have to be prodded on their way around noon or so which is when I normally wanted to leave the room and get on with my day - and the daytime was, and still is, my time to wander around and explore so the last thing I wanted was a female companion to slow me down or otherwise get in my way. I never eat before noon on my holidays and can't remember ever taking a girl out for breakfast or brunch - I was just happy to see them leave. Nowadays I seldom do LT anymore, and on those rare occasions when I do, the girls leave early on their own accord. 

I never felt embarrassed taking a girl to the hotel, no matter how she was dressed - but I remember one occasion when I didn't have any change to pay a girl on the morning I was checking out and leaving,  and had to get change from the front desk as she and my regular female driver stood by and watched the performance, lol - henceforth I always made sure I had small change in my room safe. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

you knew you had fresh from the farm when they asked how to get to 2nd  road, from soi 13 hotel.  i too preferred MOST to leave when i got my first coffee.  those who stayed would end up 3 day specials whn the rule was no more than 3 days or it ends in carnage

• Like 2

During one of my early days,was staying in Eastiny 7 opposite Pig and Whistle.

Got in the lift and noticed the other passenger was a ladyboy.Waited for her

to leave before I got out.I used to think it was embarrassing in those days.

21 hours ago, Butch said:

I can think of 2 very good reasons to forgive her...

I fully agree, she had a nice "set" of beautiful brown eyes LOL! 

Funny story about this gal, picked her up at Baccara that evening. 4 years later, walking down Soi Cowboy I hear this shrieking voice of " Khun Mike, Khun Mike"  I look over at "Shark" and there she is sitting outside with another gal, they were "hostess" now. Of course fully remembering my first time around with her, well a " 3 some" was in order with her friend now in tow.........good lord, those were the days huh? 

DSCN1616.jpg

DSCN1717.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Butch said:

After 3 days, It's when they start moving their stuff into the wardrobe and arranging your stuff in the bathroom that sets off alarm bells.

I had a girl turn up on day 3 with her own pillow and set of cutlery once, which was slightly worrying.

lol, had one turn up with an iron and ironing board........

• Haha 7