Real Issue or Non Issue?

john luke

I got over my modesty when using the WC after my first arrival at BKK. Relieving myself was surprised to see female cleaning staff doing their thing while I was draining a flight's worth of fluids. Still draw the line at a shoulder rub while I got my willy out though.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, forcebwithu said:

Still draw then line at a shoulder rub while I got my willy out though.

555555, the first time that happened to me in Candy shop I nearly dropped the guy. Good job he was quick to move or I may have been in a world of hurt! Lol

As for the toilet,  the more the merier when ya need to go.

• Haha 1

If it is a single toilet, then no problem as the door can be locked to be alone. The issue on gender neutral toilets is sharing with others of a different sex to yours. That for some people is not acceptable.

I don't particularly want to be in a mixed sex toilet but as long as they are cubicles then you have privacy.

One thing that is good about men's toilets is that you very rarely get queues to get in, that is something that happens many times at large events for women's toilets, I wouldn't want to be in a queue with others for unisex cubicles. 

There are many other gray areas more important such as in female changing rooms where anybody identifying as a woman can go in to try clothes on, that is a problem that is being highlighted in the media.

I wouldn't mind females coming into the men's changing room, I don't think I would feel uneasy, might even invite them into my cubicle if pleasant on the eye.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Any port in a storm, says I - especially nowadays with my shaky old prostate. One reason I chose my new job of night time security is that I knew that everywhere I patrol - public buildings, industrial sites, and schools, all gov't venues - there are plenty of available bogs, and if I get caught short out in the yards there are lots of dark corners where one can let fly as well. One of our old-timers, a German ex-cop and a real stickler for protocol, warned me that there are cameras everywhere - not always true, as it turns out - and I replied that if they want to make an issue of me having a desperate pee in a dark corner of a school yard at 0300, they are welcome to. 

As for the Thai toilets, I can remember fondly the first time I was having a whiz and chatting to a gorgeous go-go girl primping herself in the mirror beside me - yup, I think I'm gonna like this place....

• Haha 3

On 10/7/2022 at 2:10 AM, boydeste said:

555555, the first time that happened to me in Candy shop I nearly dropped the guy. Good job he was quick to move or I may have been in a world of hurt! Lol

As for the toilet,  the more the merier when ya need to go.

Happened to me for the first, and to the best of my knowledge, only, time at the old Blues Bar where Lam Morrison played. I'm at the urinal doing my thing when I felt hands suddenly massaging my shoulders.

I quickly pivoted to let the young man know that would not be necessary and he backed off. I have no clue as to why a bathroom attendant would even think something like that would be welcomed by a customer who just wants to drain the lizard and get back out to his table with minimal fuss.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Happened to me for the first, and to the best of my knowledge, only, time at the old Blues Bar where Lam Morrison played. I'm at the urinal doing my thing when I felt hands suddenly massaging my shoulders.

I quickly pivoted to let the young man know that would not be necessary and he backed off. I have no clue as to why a bathroom attendant would even think something like that would be welcomed by a customer who just wants to drain the lizard and get back out to his table with minimal fuss.

It totally baffles me, I don't want a women massaging me whilst I am taking a leak, let alone a bloke.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1