What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

21 minutes ago, Painter said:

I'm guessing my flight is delayed.... due to take off in 5 minutes and they haven't started boarding yet.... 😞

they're frantically paging 2 pax to contact the desk... and the 2 pax aren't cooperating...

The paging has stopped.

Boarding has started.

Take off was 25 minutes ago....

I suppose that's a shorter layover....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

20 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm just back from a great 2 hour walk. With the change in weather I no longer need to be out early, so this morning I left just before 9am after doing jobs around the house first.

I noticed that Katesiree was open. I don't know if it is newly opened early doors or that it was because I was later than normal but the tall, delicious room cleaner with big hands gave me a lovely wave.......... I'd love for us to cover each other in honey, roll around on a nest of Fire ants and be sand blasted clean....She looks as if she can handle it!!

Ditto on the weather here, really a pleasure to be back here when it is like this.....plus when the "Milf's" are on there walk down our street here, they stop and talk to me and I get things like "Oiii Miiiike, I not see you for long time, where U go"?  Or " I not see you before, you lib here"?  Usually about that time, wifey comes out and that fucks everything up for me LOL! Geez... some of these "Mom's" are quite nice looking around here......seriously!  I have to tread lightly.......you all know the drill. 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Ditto on the weather here, really a pleasure to be back here when it is like this.....plus when the "Milf's" are on there walk down our street here, they stop and talk to me and I get things like "Oiii Miiiike, I not see you for long time, where U go"?  Or " I not see you before, you lib here"?  Usually about that time, wifey comes out and that fucks everything up for me LOL! Geez... some of these "Mom's" are quite nice looking around here......seriously!  I have to tread lightly.......you all know the drill. 

I like the responses you're getting better than the ones I get from those who haven't seen me in a couple of years. First thing out their mouths when they see me is "What happened, you're fat now". :default_crybaby:

• Haha 3

@galenkia

This will make you laugh

Going to see Robbie Williams on Saturday in Manchester 🤣

I was meant to go watch him with the Mrs , but they need her on shift at work to cover this weekend so I've asked a good pal of mine who goes to LOS too and he's up for it.

Two burly lads in the middle of a load of middle aged woman shouting for Robbie LOL

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, roomark said:

@galenkia

This will make you laugh

I was meant to go watch him with the Mrs , but they need her on shift at work to cover this weekend so I've asked a good pal of mine who goes to LOS too and he's up for it.

Two burly lads in the middle of a load of middle aged woman shouting for Robbie LOL

Myself and a mate went to see him in Paris a few years back ., similar scenario 👍 555

• Haha 1

Had a very nice breakfast meeting at Bristol City Football Club this morning ( no food pics as I wanted to avoid the questions why am I taking photos).

0745 - darkness lifting but the pitch looked in very good condition plus a few of the outside catering vans for match day 

998F88A6-0FA5-4232-B162-C2C4AEA53AF8.jpeg

5D7FF018-9A03-4B75-9A2C-6D50F6459888.jpeg

8FEF2CED-A4D2-41BD-A60F-8946544246FE.jpeg

303AC1B4-ABC2-4C2A-AC36-3A2AACBB741A.jpeg

Edited by AJSP
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

21 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I like the responses you're getting better than the ones I get from those who haven't seen me in a couple of years. First thing out their mouths when they see me is "What happened, you're fat now". :default_crybaby:

Seriously they really said to you that you look fat?  "Uaan"?  

15 hours ago, roomark said:

@galenkia

This will make you laugh

I seem to recall that back in the 90's, a couple of gals that I worked with were " gushing" with smiles after seeing him in concert in San Francisco once. He was pretty popular back in the day huh? 

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

I seem to recall that back in the 90's, a couple of gals that I worked with were " gushing" with smiles after seeing him in concert in San Francisco once. He was pretty popular back in the day huh? 

Yep, uaan. I don't take offense as it's hard to get upset when someone speaks the truth. And the truth is I'm up about 10k over the past three years. My daily bike rides are not enough to burn off the calories from drinking.

Back OT, right now I'm quite pleased to read the following email that just hit my inbox.

image.png

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

5 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Yeah he was very popular over here in the U.K more than The States I think though .

His songs weirdly remind me of Thailand more than U.K though they were everywhere at one point.

On another note Motley Crue and Def Leppard have just announced a date up the road from me next Summer I never imagined they would be playing round here, but judging by the comments online loads of people can't wait to see them.

• Thumbs Up 2