What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

7 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I'm staying at my son's house and unfortunately he said absolutely not when I offered to pay to have a bum gun installed.

It's a breeze to do yourself.  It simply screws into the fresh water line to the tank.

image.png

Just do it and tell the little ingrate later.  He'll thank you after he uses it the first time!  :default_1092:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

It's a breeze to do yourself.  It simply screws into the fresh water line to the tank.

image.png

Just do it and tell the little ingrate later.  He'll thank you after he uses it the first time!  :default_1092:

I just get a dog to lick my arse after a crap. It's much cheaper😁

• Haha 3

Been slumming it in the chair watching the TV, decided it was time to shower and wander out for some exercise. That idea lasted all of 60 seconds as a storm is ripping through here right now.

Another coffee it is then.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Which reminds me of an old joke

"What sort of animal has a c*nt halfway down it's back"????

A police horse 😄😄

Might tell that to one of the managers at work as he’s ex filth.😀

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Unbelievably I am happy that we are "only" 2 - 0 down at HT....Boy do I miss "The Cat" ...

Peter Bonetti? Never played for Leeds, but you just miss him...

Just been chatting to my Bank via the 'Chat' feature, actually quite surprised that it went okay.

I ordered pizza online for us earlier, tried to pay via card, said card not accepted, try again or a different card. I tried same card, accepted, no problems says i ...

Then checked my Banking App, payment taken twice, well, on pending. I called Papa Johns, they said no, their system only showed one payment. And then when it was delivered, they gave me the receipt. 

The 2 payments still showed as pending, so i thought it would just take one. I get lots of pending, hotels, Morrisons etc, but they adjust and only take correct amount. But just checked my app an hour ago, both identical payments were moved from pending to be shown as 'out', and my balance reflecting such. I was surprised at that by itself, normally it takes a couple of days to move from pending, never mind on a Saturday.

So logged onto my online banking, seen the phoneline is closed now until tomorrow except in an emergency, but the chat was open. So tried that, of course it was a bot, thought if i can even get something recorded it would do as a start. But then an Agent came on which surprised me. Took 5 mins for so of security questions, but then she said she could see what i was talking about, and she raised a transaction dispute, i should get reimbursed on Tuesday if deemed valid.  

Just checked my App and it shows the dispute. 

Pizza was great by the way, American hot Pepperoni and jalapenos, garlic cheese sticks!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Was worried about the Royal coverage from the Daily Mail ..but completely normal for them ..

IMG_5740.jpeg

Hey, I don't want to be "mean" but............................good lord, where did he find Camilla? I am normally not outspoken LOL! 

14 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

There's going to be a fair amount of horse shit on the road. Wouldn't fancy walking behind the coach. 😄

I couldn't see it in the pics, but most likely the horses used in the procession were equipped with poop bags.  In the U.S., nearly all cities that allow horse-drawn carriages on their streets require such bags on the horses.

bag.JPG

I've also read that "ceremonial" horses are fed on a special schedule and given laxatives so they won't poop during events.

Evil

• Great Info 1

I've just finished my "hobby" for today:-

2 x Pomegranate = 10 litres

1 x Japanese apple = 5 litres

1 x Apple and white grape = 5 litres

It means that I can manage the "lively" stage and then just leave it to cook whilst I'm in UK until middle of June ..

EDIT = It didn't seem very much so I've just ordered more pineapple and cranberry .......

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

40 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Nah, he'd probably laugh and have a few good ones himself.   😜

He’s actually a sound fella for ex plod. Seems like he was one of the decent ones amongst the majority of scum.

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

He’s actually a sound fella for ex plod. Seems like he was one of the decent ones amongst the majority of scum.

A bit harsh, but we all have our own perspectives.

Lazy, stupid, and emotionally unbalanced is more how I see it. What I would consider scum.... perhaps not to the same degree as you.

2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

A bit harsh, but we all have our own perspectives.

Lazy, stupid, and emotionally unbalanced is more how I see it. What I would consider scum.... perhaps not to the same degree as you.

Had a few kickings in the cell back in the day when they could do it so you can see why i have that view mate.

• Thumbs Up 1