What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just now, Derek Dangleberries said:

I once saw a ghost in the Mae Ping Hotel .... so why not!!!

Now we're talking.. I don't think we need the snow at all. We've got a ghost in a bear skin bikini, a bowsaw, the pump didn't work and no power, bonfires (let's forget "hard work" sounds boring). Glasseye help us out - what's the disaster?

2 minutes ago, Zambo said:

Now we're talking.. I don't think we need the snow at all. We've got a ghost in a bear skin bikini, a bowsaw, the pump didn't work and no power, bonfires (let's forget "hard work" sounds boring). Glasseye help us out - what's the disaster?

f**k forgot valentines day and the dog

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

That was my job as a young boy..Walk to the nearby forest with a bow saw and a chopper, then drag back as many trunks and large trimmed branches as I could manage and cut them into firewood and kindling... Then back again the next day ..

I am guessing this wasn't done by a young boy with a bow saw!

20230921_103833.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Worst natural disaster I have ever lived through was a horrific ice storm. Came on a Valentines Day. During the night every few minutes there would be a very loud crack (like a gunshot). The noise was from tree limbs snapping under the weight of the ice. 

The next morning my entire yard was covered with downed tree limbs. I was lucky to be able to push my way out of one of the doors. 

Temperatures dropped way below freezing and power was out for five days. Also no water since I was on a well and the pump didn't work. Downed power lines as far as the eye could see.

It took me weeks to clean up that mess. Learned how to handle a chain saw pretty good that year. Also used a bow saw and made some serious bon fires. Fcuk me that was hard work.

Wonder if it's the same ice storm we had in the Milwaukee area. Next morning seeing all the downed power lines I made a quick trip to the hardward store and bought a generator. A good investment as it was put to use a few times since that ice storm.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It must include a dog too. With clever editing you could make two movies ...One a family friendly tear jerker and the other a '70s German cock jerker ...

The dog was in on the action. The girl at the time was not allowed within 2 miles of the property. She would have been hacked to death with a chaing saw.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've just noticed something for sale but not gonna say what it is until I have 2 packs in my freezer ......!!!!!!

5 hours ago, fygjam said:

?????

Things are not looking good. I would normally have received confirmation of my order by now!

If any of you bastards worked it out and put a bulk order in to gazump me, I will find out which bar you drink in, strip naked and rub my sweaty body all over you..my wobbly belly, my floppy tits and my tiny penis are all gonna dry hump you !!!

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Hahahaha ...try again.. Although they are a perfect accompaniment to lamb...or any roast ...... especially on Christmas Day !!!

I was going to say the long awaited scampi that has eventually arrived at Siamburi's, but it doesn't sound like that either.  Just as well looking at the price.

image.png

Edited by KWA

9 minutes ago, KWA said:

I was going to say the long awaited scampi that has eventually arrived at Siamburi's, but it doesn't sound like that either.  Just as well looking at the price.

Nope!

Scampi is merely loose change compared to the pure gold that is now on sale...

I shall go shopping around "the usual suspects" tomorrow to see how wide spread they are available ... 

1 hour ago, SteveBC said:

I'll wager it's honey roast parsnips Mr. Berries  ??

And the winner is ..... Mr Big Carrot!!!!!

They have just been delivered and I have 4 packs in my freezer !!! I have instructed the Soi dogs to rip the goolies off any farang walking within 50m of my luxury mansion here !!

To follow up on this morning's walk..

- My package has arrived in my PO BOX.

- Villa market had fresh parsnips but I doubt they have had 2 hard frosts enough to make them sweet. Perhaps @thegrogmonster can say whether very hard frosts occur in veggie growing areas of Oz? No frozen parsnips available but 19 Crimes Hard Chard was !!!

- Tops in Centrun had neither fresh nor frozen

- Fever (FEVER!) had run out of pretty much all frozen veggie.

- Highlight of this morning's walk was spotting @forcebwithu stocking up on carbs and fart power opposite The Castle.........

Information for those interested in parsnips for Thanksgiving and Chrimbletide :-

https://expatfoodsthailand.com/shop/frozen-food/cream-of-the-crop-honey-glazed-parsnips-600g/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1