What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

I am waiting for my daughter to turn up. We are gonna check out my four "ideas" where to move to locally.

We are then going for lunch.... I have told her I have a 3,000 baht budget for lunch. Whatever is left over from the 3,000 after eating, she can keep to help her pay for this month's finance payments on her motorcye .

...... Pot Noodle it is then, I guess !!!!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I am waiting for my daughter to turn up. We are gonna check out my four "ideas" where to move to locally.

We are then going for lunch.... I have told her I have a 3,000 baht budget for lunch. Whatever is left over from the 3,000 after eating, she can keep to help her pay for this month's finance payments on her motorcye .

...... Pot Noodle it is then, I guess !!!!

BAAAAAAAwaaahaaa    !   3 k can get you quite a nice meal !

pics mate

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, boydeste said:

You Don't,  but the fish quite often spend alot of their time in them, so that makes location easier. Catching them is a different matter.

My team leader at work Joe is big into fishing, was in France a couple of months ago and did three days in Oxford last week.

Said it was really busy in Oxford, lots of people fishing.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, galenkia said:

My team leader at work Joe is big into fishing, was in France a couple of months ago and did three days in Oxford last week.

Said it was really busy in Oxford, lots of people fishing.

Some large carp day ticket complexes in and around Oxford that are very busy virtually all year round. 

• Like 3

I've just had a very emotional 30 minutes..

My ex-wife's daughter came to visit me with her friend that also knew me from the same village... I would have known them both from about 6 years old. I particularly took care of the daughter more than any other .... she is the girl that I forcibly removed from Yai that was beating her with a stick, which was the beginning of the end of that marriage.. I hold no regrets

Well they are into their 20s now and my step daughter is now a nurse. Her friend lives 2 streets up from me and works as an agency "dancer" She said that she was dancing in "Ocean" last night no idea where that is!.... I am unsure how to phrase the next bit, but she made it clear that she would happily take care of me on a permanent basis ....!!

Anyway we all ended up shedding a tear before my step daughter headed off to work .....with her friend too, before you ask...

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 9/8/2023 at 5:55 PM, Krapow said:

Was at the Guildhall in the Square mile today for an away day, beautiful historic place and area, so many little alley ways, old churches, mayor's Court, Guildhall library etc.

Thought I was speaking through the mics at the UN or similar 😄

20230908_104822.jpg

20230908_104850.jpg

20230908_104351.jpg

20230908_104359.jpg

The white roofed covered walkways units were built and installed by a company owned by the conglomerate I worked for. 👍

IMG_1590.jpeg

Perusing the tinternet for the wife’s next electric car, as the one she has at the moment has now done 49k miles from new and it’s now almost 2 1/2 years old. 
So many out there to choose now, compared to when we bought the one she has at the moment. 
It’s making my brain hurt. 😟

22 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Perusing the tinternet for the wife’s next electric car, as the one she has at the moment has now done 49k miles from new and it’s now almost 2 1/2 years old. 
So many out there to choose now, compared to when we bought the one she has at the moment. 
It’s making my brain hurt. 😟

How are the second hand prices holding?