What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

I don't know what brands of perfumes the East Indians and some of the Europeans are dousing themselves with here in my condo building but man, do those elevators stink sometimes when they exit them - not to mention the odd BO as well, dunno what smells worse - enough to make me gag sometimes. 

50 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Feeling domestic today and bought a large non stick wok aheavy duty deep frying pan and a new non stick baking tray. Sad being a batchelor sometimes, but I am handy in the kitchen 

Look forward to the pictures of what you create mate.

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

I have been buying Issey Miyake for years now, always been really nice smelling.

Cool Water is what her majesty usually says suites me best, as for aftershaves, I’m not sure. 😎

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Butch said:

^^^^^

Good on you for making someone's day and good on them for being honest.

Karma works both ways and has done so in this case.

Don't give your good lady too much of a hard time, it can happen to all of us when tired and exhausted.Props to you as well for handling an extra 5+ hours to your journey.

Sometimes life throws us a curveball and in your case, all has worked out very well for everyone , apart from the poor bugger having to drive!.

It could have been so much worse, all things considered.

Good stuff thrown my way.... comes back in buckets from me, for a lifetime.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Butch said:

Twice my missus has used her card at an ATM here in the UK & left without the cash.

First time someone handed it in to the bank,second time the ATM retracted it.

• Sad 1
  • Surprised 4

12 hours ago, Butch said:

^^^^^

Good on you for making someone's day and good on them for being honest.

Karma works both ways and has done so in this case.

Don't give your good lady too much of a hard time, it can happen to all of us when tired and exhausted.Props to you as well for handling an extra 5+ hours to your journey.

Sometimes life throws us a curveball and in your case, all has worked out very well for everyone , apart from the poor bugger having to drive!.

True, it could have been worse, I could have swung for her. 🤪
I was always the poor bugger who had to drive on the 260+ round trip, now I just stuff her and our son into a taxi both ways, it’s way better for my nerves. 😉

• Haha 2

On 4/22/2024 at 6:42 PM, Phantom51red said:

At the naga statue cha am,fortunately the weather played ball and sun was behind clouds the whole pleasant journey from hua hin ,off to eat soon.

20240422_181232.jpg

Somebody was on acid that day.    🫥

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Just left an old abandoned film,TV set,I'll post more pics on my tr,eerie place.

20240424_103524.jpg

I stopped in a pharmacy today on my way to the post office (brutal walk). Popped in for a cold beverage. The lady was glued to the t.v. watching some Thai soap. I had a good chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 1

Was at my local Co-op , I don't shop there that often, but I saw they had no queues at the members counter, so I went to check my dividend ... had to change address with them first and show id proof etc ... but I had £890 in my account , added up from shopping trips since 2014 ....

transferred the funds to my Bank account... 

I think I need to shop there more 555

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Was at my local Co-op , I don't shop there that often, but I saw they had no queues at the members counter, so I went to check my dividend ... had to change address with them first and show id proof etc ... but I had £890 in my account , added up from shopping trips since 2014 ....

transferred the funds to my Bank account... 

I think I need to shop there more 555

To this day I thank the local co-op for introducing me to Gewurzstraminer ! Probably the best afternoon I spent with my Mum sitting in her garden before she died and we both fancied a drink so I drove into town. It was a lovely hot summers day and it was the only wine left in any of the fridges in town. Bloody hell 9% German muck I thought to myself as I bought a bottle.....

I got home and poured a glass each. Oh My Buddha was I wrong! Straight back into town and emptied the fridge!!

Thank You Co-op for a wonderful afternoon with my slightly tipsy Mum !!

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

To this day I thank the local co-op for introducing me to Gewurzstraminer ! Probably the best afternoon I spent with my Mum sitting in her garden before she died and we both fancied a drink so I drove into town. It was a lovely hot summers day and it was the only wine left in any of the fridges in town. Bloody hell 9% German muck I thought to myself as I bought a bottle.....

I got home and poured a glass each. Oh My Buddha was I wrong! Straight back into town and emptied the fridge!!

Thank You Co-op for a wonderful afternoon with my slightly tipsy Mum !!

Nice one mate.

• Thumbs Up 1