What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Looking forward to get this little lot dropped round. The wife's new friend from toddler group is from Bangladesh and loves cooking. Said she'd cook us some Bangladeshi/ Indian food. 

Didn't expect this much. Apparently lentil curry, lamb curry, tandoori chicken, rice and homemade naan bread. 

Yeeoooo, good weekend!

IMG-20190822-WA0002.jpg

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

In the airport waiting on my flight. Told myself I’m staying off the booze travelling. Doesnt feel right sitting in the lounge and having a coffee when I could be on the free drink. I reckon I’m gonna crack and end up on it😂😂

image.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

Just got back from 4 days in Weymouth with my lovely daughter, Kataleya.  Just the two of us having a typical British seaside holiday, was lovely.

Punch and Judy, donkey riding, visiting SeaLife, Sandworld and hitting the amusement arcades.

Managed to survive looking after a 4 year old on my own despite my recent heart problems, actually I am sure the sea air was good for me. 

Came back via Paulton Park and Peppa Pig World, little one loved it, I was flagging in the heat. Maybe shouldn't have gone on the log flume, there was a sign about people with heart conditions etc but all that happened was me getting soaked.

Just about to go to bed, I am exhausted.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Pictures of the limo ?

2 door pickup, not limo.

No pics as I don't take delivery until book is sorted.... it is BKK registered so need to change to  Choburi...........and thats a headfuck cause my work permit does not have an address so need a residency cert and thats going to involve TM.30 shit that ive registered for but am awaiting login details )or get my landlord tocome up from South Thailand to lodge).

Edited by Sir_Fondles

Gonna watch the Liverpool Arsenal game, then straight over for the boxing. Seems the ring walk of the main event isn't until 7.30pm which should be all fine. 

Undercard seems to all Russians I've never heard of, so all good.   

Watching 'Guitar heroes at the BBC' on the Yesterday Channel. Brilliant watching AC/DC and George Thorogood from the late 70's. This program also celebrates Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, David Bowie, Motorhead and Nazareth,  as well as acoustic material by Michael Chapman, Horslips and Paco de Lucia

Edited by Horizondave