What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just contacted the DVLA regarding a car of mine that was sold on my behalf whilst I was away on holiday. Low and behold ...the chav that bought it decided not to leave the log book with me and is driving around untaxed, unregistered .

Plus ive just received a speeding fine for the said vehicle. 

Just want to say a big thanks to my junkie neice for her hand in all this .

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sherlock said:

Nice. Where you heading to?

Same place as I always head for . Just up the southwest coast to Halmstad. Nice,friendly place but jesus, it's the windiest place ive ever been. 

Been to a few other places...Gothenburg, Helsingborg, Stockholm and Malmo . I remember a TR you did about Malmo . I think you were visiting your father there. Not my favourite place in Sweden tbh. 

Are you planning another jaunt to the Ukraine ? 

42 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

I wish i could count them.. no flights booked as yet..

Just wait and see, it'll all work out well.

We got our daughter her first Passport when she was a month old :D

That was the UK one, then I got her an Irish one, just handy to have, and she could also get a Thai one, so have 3 :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

Same place as I always head for . Just up the southwest coast to Halmstad. Nice,friendly place but jesus, it's the windiest place ive ever been. 

Been to a few other places...Gothenburg, Helsingborg, Stockholm and Malmo . I remember a TR you did about Malmo . I think you were visiting your father there. Not my favourite place in Sweden tbh. 

Are you planning another jaunt to the Ukraine ? 

Malmö isn’t too bad really. Spent more time in smaller towns and villages this time, like Simrishamn and Ystad and Angelholm. And yes, the old man still lives there. 

Curently in the Ukraine right now. Or I will be again in 4 days time when I leave Istanbul.

Edited by Sherlock

17 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Everybody lost.

Dunno Andy I think the Japanese and German economies did well post War. As did the British. Many lives lost but I think it meant prosperity for many Countries in the War. 

The people lost, the money machine won.