What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

It's 6.30 am in Wales. I'm off the the gym in half an hour to do  30 minutes on the treadmill before going to work. 

Lots of people say they find treadmills very boring. I love the fact that I can keep up a pace of 10 kph for 30 minutes at 55 years old and enjoy an opportunity to listen to music at the same time. I feel great when I've finished and well set up for the day ahead in work.

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Punter said:

It's 6.30 am in Wales. I'm off the the gym in half an hour to do  30 minutes on the treadmill before going to work. 

Lots of people say they find treadmills very boring. I love the fact that I can keep up a pace of 10 kph for 30 minutes at 55 years old and enjoy an opportunity to listen to music at the same time. I feel great when I've finished and well set up for the day ahead in work.

I do find them boring to be honest, I do the classes now, boxfit, circuits and HIT. 

Classes push you, and work all your body.

But to each their own, whatever works for you, there's no denying the benefits of the gym, both mentally and physically.

31 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Go to Chariots spa and sauna after, share body fluids.

Na, I think you'll find @Nightcrawler is the Liberace fan on here, @nampla69 can confirm. 

Who dear ? Me dear ? NO dear

How very dare you, I've never been so insulted 😡 

Just because I wear a dab of rouge  and know all the words to the sound of music, doesn't mean that I am a receiver of swollen goods

I find you very impertinent :)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Krapow said:

I do find them boring to be honest, I do the classes now, boxfit, circuits and HIT. 

Classes push you, and work all your body.

But to each their own, whatever works for you, there's no denying the benefits of the gym, both mentally and physically.

I did a kettlebells class a couple of years ago and really struggled to keep up for an hour. The best time for me is half an hour before work. if I leave it to after work, it just doesn't seem to happen and the gym is a lot busier anyway. It's dead quiet at 7.30 am. I wish it opened earlier. I alternate between resistance one day and cardio the next. I enjoy the treadmill a lot more than weights. I did an outside run last weekend and a bit of cycling. I'd like to try some classes again, but it's so difficult to find the time.

27 minutes ago, Punter said:

I did a kettlebells class a couple of years ago and really struggled to keep up for an hour. The best time for me is half an hour before work. if I leave it to after work, it just doesn't seem to happen and the gym is a lot busier anyway. It's dead quiet at 7.30 am. I wish it opened earlier. I alternate between resistance one day and cardio the next. I enjoy the treadmill a lot more than weights. I did an outside run last weekend and a bit of cycling. I'd like to try some classes again, but it's so difficult to find the time.

Boxfit's 45 mins, the HIT and circuits are an hour, where I use.

Yea, I used to do what you do, go before work. But I now prefer the classes, and they mostly start at 6 or 6.15pm, so not too bad. They push me, and plenty of times there might only be me and another male, so you're too embarrassed to give up or stop for a breather xD

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Last shift at work for the month.

Checked in for my flight already. Bags are 90% packed, just got to add meat and freezer blocks before I set off.

Have a good flight mate and enjoy you time in Thailand.. 😎

Istanbul is a wonderful city for four or five days. That Hagia Sophia is in my list of 10 ten most beautiful buildings on earth.

Breathtaking and can say it on here ...the meeting point of Christianity and Islam ....... Europe and Asia ............ West and East ........ stunning sight. 😍 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Istanbul is a wonderful city for four or five days. That Hagia Sophia is in my list of 10 ten most beautiful buildings on earth.

Breathtaking and can say it on here ...the meeting point of Christianity and Islam ....... Europe and Asia ............ West and East ........ stunning sight. 😍 

Very true, very beautiful. 

Thing is in the Hagia, if you look carefully enough, you can see when the Turks took over the city after the Christians surrendered, look at the patterns inside avd you can clearly see all they did was to try and paint over the Christian crosses on the walls. Kind of funny to see it really.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/12/2018 at 7:36 AM, Nightcrawler said:

Who dear ? Me dear ? NO dear

How very dare you, I've never been so insulted 😡 

Just because I wear a dab of rouge  and know all the words to the sound of music, doesn't mean that I am a receiver of swollen goods

I find you very impertinent :)

A friend of mine said “ his mother made him a homosexual” I said “if I get her the wool, could she make me one”. 🤗

• Haha 1