What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

6 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

One printer goes into the bin in bites... I wonder if the second one will follow..

Fucking printers ... I have never had one that lasted ... and I have spent serious baht on them in the past ....

For years now , if someone wanted ( or wants )  a "hard copy" ...  I send them the file .. let them print if they want ....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

5 hours ago, Glasseye said:

April 15th. Doing my taxes.

Fucking America ... I haven't lived in the USA going on 30 years ... and they still want taxes from me ... they get the absolute LEAST I am required to pay ..... I take every legal ( and "gray area") break I can get .... 

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

57 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Fucking printers ... I have never had one that lasted ... and I have spent serious baht on them in the past ....

For years now , if someone wanted ( or wants )  a "hard copy" ...  I send them the file .. let them print if they want ....

Our printer in Reception has had to be replaced several times and now the expensive printer in the Office has gone tits up.

My personal inexpensive HP Deskjet printer goes on and on and on but of course does not get used as much. I used an earlier model for my last 8 years in the UK when I worked from home and that one did get hammered but never let me down.

6 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

5 hours ago, Jambo said:

Our printer in Reception has had to be replaced several times and now the expensive printer in the Office has gone tits up.

My personal inexpensive HP Deskjet printer goes on and on and on but of course does not get used as much. I used an earlier model for my last 8 years in the UK when I worked from home and that one did get hammered but never let me down.

I brought a printer with me from HKG, it is at the jungle house.  Of course this model being not sold here, no cartridges... Bought 3 sets during our last trip in HKG, and we'll see after.

In Bali I just go to the printshop for everything.

1,000 IDR for a A4 black / white print (2,20 THB)

3,000 IDR for 4 x 6 color pic (less than 7 Thb)

4,000 IDR for a 5 x 7 color pic ( 9 Thb)

Recently I had around 100 pics printed, total cost less than 900 B.....

Cheaper than buying cartridges, and the pics are better quality.

2 minutes ago, banchang100 said:

I also got hold of a PlayStation 1 with 30 original games included, can’t wait to get home.Cost me 80pounds off Amazon.

Used to have one when they first came out.Not owned a console since the Xbox 360 came out.Have been thinking about getting one lately.Be a good way to keep me busy and not think about drinking.

• Thumbs Up 1