What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just now, Painter said:

Apologies... thought I put one in especially for you, but auto correct  obviously corrected it....

I've used that excuse before myself. 

Have you settled back into the UK? I've got less than a week left and I'm off to claim political asylum.

#fuckbrexshit

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

I've used that excuse before myself. 

Have you settled back into the UK? I've got less than a week left and I'm off to claim political asylum.

#fuckbrexshit

I've been back less than a fortnight.

I'm cold. 

I'm fed up with hearing about Brexit.... how on earth everyone who has been hearing about it day and night for 6 months has coped I do not know....

I'm tempted to book a flight back to see a certain young lady, but really ought to spend some time with family and friends....  Regrets? Will I have some if I dont book that flight? Will I have some if I do book that flight? 

If anyone has a crystal ball that works please let me know... I have a task for you!

3 minutes ago, Painter said:

I'm tempted to book a flight back to see a certain young lady, but really ought to spend some time with family and friends....  Regrets? Will I have some if I dont book that flight? Will I have some if I do book that flight? 

If anyone has a crystal ball that works please let me know... I have a task for you!

I don't have a functioning crystal ball, but I am willing to take on the task of seeing "a certain young lady" on your behalf. 🙂

• Haha 1