What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Best derby in the world!

Glad you said that and not the oxx fxxx shite spouted by the media. In the great scheme of things, only another game although one where feelings and emotions run very high. Hope everyone at the game arrives home safely.

Just now, fatbhoytim said:

Glad you said that and not the oxx fxxx shite spouted by the media. In the great scheme of things, only another game although one where feelings and emotions run very high. Hope everyone at the game arrives home safely.

Was a brilliant game, proper blood and guts football, passion, fight, desire, something you'll never see in the EPL.

Was watching my team in the borefeast (as Krapow would say and he is right) but as it is halftime I looked up what DRS in Formula 1 means as I keep hearing it but had no idea what it was. 

I am now knowledgeable of the term so will know what they are talking about in the Grand Prix later.

4 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Was watching my team in the borefeast (as Krapow would say and he is right) but as it is halftime I looked up what DRS in Formula 1 means as I keep hearing it but had no idea what it was. 

I am now knowledgeable of the term so will know what they are talking about in the Grand Prix later.

Drag Reduction System.

When a car is close enough to another car in a certain zone, their rear wing opens a little allowing the car to boost its speed on the straights.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just successfully interviewed for my own job as part of an ongoing restructure. 

Well, same job but now higher pay scale. So will have to up my western union sponsorship fees to Pattaya accordingly :default_biggrin:

Edited by Krapow
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Just successfully interviewed for my own job as part of an ongoing restructure. 

Well, same job but now higher pay scale. So will have to up my western union sponsorship fees to Pattaya accordingly :default_biggrin:

This is a piece of nonsense having to be interviewed for your own job. I worked on a Northern platform for nearly 5 years, and a new company won the contract and we had to apply for our own positions. I was knocked back as I did not have enough experience ! 

Basically just an excuse to get their own guys in.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fatbhoytim said:

This is a piece of nonsense having to be interviewed for your own job. I worked on a Northern platform for nearly 5 years, and a new company won the contract and we had to apply for our own positions. I was knocked back as I did not have enough experience ! 

Basically just an excuse to get their own guys in.

Aye, can be a way of getting rid of all the dead wood alright :default_detective: :default_biggrin:

Edited by Krapow