What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

3 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

You know .. I really don't know if my dog is a Pit Bull ( and her puppies ) ... it is one of the most loving dogs I have ever had ... a really calm attitude ... a really gentle creature .... strong as f**k though ......

Many are just like that. 

I had a proper gentle, affectionate one. Even would have played with another dog, though wouldn't take an insult, had to break him off more than once, though he didn't start it. 

Trying to "recover" --- after everyone left our house last night -- Beach Gal, Ziggy and I sat on the beach and I started drinking some beer ( the first beer I have had for a couple of months ) ... anyway Beach gal and Ziggy finally went to bed and I stayed on the beach drinking ..... It was super nice .... sitting there just chilling, enjoying the sound of the sea and breathing the air ....

Anyway, I drank until the sun came up ... found my way to bed and snuggled up to Beach gal ... then at 8 Ziggy gets me out of bed .... ohhhhh man my head ...

Thinking about "hair of the dog" right now ....

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Just got back from Sainsbury, and glad i left when i did as its pissing down now. 

I slept late after Xmas day indulgence, been keen to go out for a walk but its pissing it down here too. Hope it stops, if not its going to be a big golfing brolly job and brave the elements.

• Thumbs Up 1