What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 minutes ago, Esco said:

Booked into the Base again? 

Saw lots of places advertised on AirBnB and thinking of staying there. 

Naw, didn't like the Base really, especially with a child. The way the condo's are set up inside makes them tiny, no room to hardly put a suitcase. 

Staying in Page 10 again, nice hotel, great location, big enough rooms, gym, pool, kid's pool, good breakfast all for about 2000 Baht. Booked direct with hotel, found them as cheap as Agoda etc. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/15/2019 at 7:01 PM, galenkia said:

Just come in after washing my bike. 

Bloody cold and windy. 😀

Just don't go riding in Queensland.

Police arrest ‘prolific’ high speed motorcyclist for 55 offences

A 22-year-old man has been issued with 55 traffic infringement notices for speeding, accumulating $AU54,000 worth of fines.

(That's about 28,000 GBP)

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/crime/police-arrest-prolific-high-speed-motorcyclist-for-55-offences/news-story/87f08e8f29a54e66536b56cb9a2f8d7c

• Surprised 1

In the taxi for a quick 2 nights in pattaya before going home. Dropped off upstairs  at the airport with the gf I went downstairs and got my pickup to pattaya  😂😂

Edited by JPK
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, JPK said:

In the taxi for a quick 2 nights in pattaya before going home. Dropped off upstairs  at the airport with the gf I went downstairs and got my pickup to pattaya  😂😂

You're a very bad man!

You butterfly mak mak!

Edited by Krapow
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

You're a very bad man!

You butterfly mak mak!

Said I got a cheap flight over and I’ve Got a 9 hour wait in Dubai.  I’ll say delayed more because that carry on with Iran 😂

Staying in that Areca lodge , first time staying here. Place is like a maze, don’t fancy my chances of finding my room at 3am pissed 😀

• Haha 1