What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

8 hours ago, andycoll said:

Just finished watching 'Rambo, Last Blood'. Glad it only went for 89 minutes.

+1     Watched it a couple nights ago. Not the best at all. IMO it was kind of a poor spin off of Die Hard w/o Mr. Willis. A few pretty gory scenes though - breaking bones from the inside.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jcolorado said:

+1     Watched it a couple nights ago. Not the best at all. IMO it was kind of a poor spin off of Die Hard w/o Mr. Willis. A few pretty gory scenes though - breaking bones from the inside.

Happy New Year Jon, hope ya have a good one!

Edited by boydeste

Afternoon to myself in korat, the gf is off to some temple with her mum. I just had some food from sizzler that was pretty bad.

I’m sitting considering getting a grab taxi to some fishbowl massage place that I’ve been to a few times up here 😂

Out for a long walk and decided to drop into a pub I have not been in for ages. A few guys are playing darts and one of them is a former 3 times BDO World Champion. Amazing who you bump into sometimes. 

Edited by boydeste

20 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Out for a long walk and decided to drop into a pub I have not been in for ages. A few guys are playing darts and one of them is a former 3 times BDO World Champion. Amazing who you bump into sometimes. 

So Lowe , Adams or Durrant then 😉 

• Great Info 1