What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

34 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Safe flight , enjoy your trip and looking forward to the TR 👍

Start it tomorrow, same as the last year's, sex, drugs, and even more sex and drugs ……………………………………………………………….but in reality, it'll be all water parks and the best child soft play areas for my daughter :default_biggrin:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

Start it tomorrow, same as the last year's, sex, drugs, and even more sex and drugs ……………………………………………………………….but in reality, it'll be all water parks and the best child soft play areas for my daughter :default_biggrin:

Have a safe journey and blinding time mate. 

❤️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Krapow said:

NYE flight , hopefully the captain will tell you when it's midnight in whatever time zone you reach I guess it will be over Germany or  Czech 

I did a NYE with BA , drank champagne most of the way just to make sure ... 😉 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

NYE flight , hopefully the captain will tell you when it's midnight in whatever time zone you reach I guess it will be over Germany or  Czech 

I did a NYE with BA , drank champagne most of the way just to make sure ... 😉 

HiSo c**t, even if I was drinking, would be cans of chang or stella :default_biggrin:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Painter said:

Gently fuming....!

Gf had her first day off since before xmas, so we go shopping.  Ok, we find our way to a gold shop... (no stupid comments please!).

I tell her what her budget is. 

Older thai lady behind grill shows her some items at double the gf's budget. I pretend  to faint, and the old girl and tf talk. During the conversation I hear "kineow" mentioned by the old girl, several times. 

As she toddles off to get the cheaper items, I ask, and gf confirms what I heard.

I point out, loudly, that I am not kineow, and that I wont be buying from there, and leave the shop. As I still had the money, gf followed...!!

Probably a major over reaction on my part, but hey, there's another gold shop next door, where my money appeared welcome. 

Tight c**t!

• Haha 1