What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

We did a run to the mall and later had a late lunch at a restaurant near the house.  The last day before those things go into lock down.  We're in a red zone.

Lots of people laying in supplies at Tops in the mall, and long lines at the checkouts.  I guess folks think this is going to last a while.  We got the phone number for the restaurant while we were there as they have to go to take-out only starting tomorrow.

Bad news when I looked online after we got home.  49 new cases in Rayong.  We're now the 2nd hardest hit province.

On 12/25/2020 at 11:19 PM, boydeste said:

Beer for breakfast has never been one for me, but have been with guys drinking whiskey for breakfast so what do I know. LOL

The only way I can normally drink in the morning is if I've been on it all night.But when I used to work nights I'd always have a couple before I went to bed in the morning.Last nightshift I did was in 2004,thank f**k!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

The only way I can normally drink in the morning is if I've been on it all night.But when I used to work nights I'd always have a couple before I went to bed in the morning.Last nightshift I did was in 2004,thank f**k!

Well Bro .. when I get started it is all night and also all the next day and sometimes all night again ... 1 is to many and 100 is not enough ...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1