What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

54 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I've been doing too much of that this week ... I was bored 

That's the problem, still playing here and drinking tea, my wallet is upstairs as I am not dressed yet. The snooker is starting soon so hopefully been through the venerable buying stage.

It's snowing right now, so my walk will have to come later when hopefully it has warmed up a tad and stopped. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Been cold and windy last couple of hours, now it's getting sleety.☹️

Been snowing here, it's probably the warmest it's going to be, which is not very, so I am going to wrap up and do my daily walk. Butchers sausages on my return so hopefully get 3 miles in before dinner.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Just booked the Brewers Fayre in Swansea, Kataleya's birthday and they have a great play zone. 7 years old today, time flies.

Doncha just know it.....My Thai daughter is 20 years old !!! It doesn't seem that long ago I was buying jolk for her. 

Enjoy every minute ... teens will be a rough ride though ....(not that you didn't know)

• Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Been snowing here, it's probably the warmest it's going to be, which is not very, so I am going to wrap up and do my daily walk. Butchers sausages on my return so hopefully get 3 miles in before dinner.

Just did a quick trip to town, half hour round trip. Came out M&S to snow ❄️

Got home and 🌞

Shit is f***d up for sure.🤣

• Like 2

I'm trying to drop a few pounds so started walking after work last week, don't think I'm going to bother tonight, its sunny at the moment but Bl**dy freezing out and will probably be snowing in another five minutes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, andyajn said:

I'm trying to drop a few pounds so started walking after work last week, don't think I'm going to bother tonight, its sunny at the moment but Bl**dy freezing out and will probably be snowing in another five minutes.

Trying to snow again here.

Was similar a year or two ago,we had a day end of February about 25 degrees,then a couple of days later hammered down with snow.

Don't seem to have regular season's anymore.

19 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Just did a quick trip to town, half hour round trip. Came out M&S to snow ❄️

Got home and 🌞

Shit is f***d up for sure.🤣

Did you go back in and buy four loaves of bread , 16 toilet rolls and all the tinned food you could carry 😉 555

59 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Had to dig out the hat and gloves.

Couple of days ago I was chilling in a t shirt in the park 😅

I put on my big thermal waterproof fishing coat, on top of a heavy fleece hoodie and gloves. Got out the end of the road and it started to snow again and was very windy, decided to duck out on the 3 mile route because it takes me out into open fields. Did 2 miles which takes me past 4 pubs. Stayed strong and am now showered up with a hot cup of tea.

Looking forward to the snooker tonight.

• Thumbs Up 3

Just got another 5 year fix on the only property i have still with a mortgage, there's 7 years left on it.

The 5 year fix i was on wasn't up until end of Dec, but i got another for the princely sum of £5 more each month, which considering which way interest rates are going and how volatile things are in general, i was well pleased with. No fees either, just straight mortgage switch, slight increase in interest rate. 

Had to pay a small early release fee, but considering i got another 5year at just £5 more a month, and for peace of mind with high inflation and rates climbing to combat it, i was happy to pay it. 

Once that finishes, they'll only be 2 years on it, could just pay it all off in one go if need be. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, boydeste said:

Rained like f**k all here, all day. 

Knocked out a ton of shit on the computer.... prepping for the move. Never ending flow of stuff to line up properly. All of the things I was not able to do prior to (or during) the last "trip". Getting all of this out of the way now will make for clear sailing when I get back, and will save me a ton of money in the long run. Although I have to admit some days it's exhausting (especially when it's raining). 

I can't wait to get out of here. 

I've been swapping SMS with Lotus's.

For over a week they have been saying to be prepared for the new website because today Tesco website (for on-line delivery) was shutting down....

And of course it doesn't work properly ....."Sorry for the inconvenience the website is being updated"...

Fucking farcical!!

EDIT - Fruit juices are on special offer too!! Bastards!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

15 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Staring in despair at the 15p interest my ISA paid me.

And it's always got a nice lump in there year round.

Remember when you got over five percent 🤣

The way things are going, it could be back up there in a few years.

• Thumbs Up 1