What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

23 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Usual bollocks from the DM , it's a generic form that they give to all patients 

It's been reported in lots of places.

Are you saying it's lies, men aren't being asked if they're pregnant? 

9 minutes ago, Krapow said:

It's been reported in lots of places.

Are you saying it's lies, men aren't being asked if they're pregnant? 

No I'm saying it's one form for all , otherwise they would need dozens of different forms  , saw a post from one cancer patient saying it's not new he's been filling in similar for years ...  just usual suspects looking for stuff to get offended about 

they'll be peddling some shit about halal Easter eggs or cadburys not putting Easter on its boxes soon ... 

Edited by Stillearly

53 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

No I'm saying it's one form for all , otherwise they would need dozens of different forms  , saw a post from one cancer patient saying it's not new he's been filling in similar for years ...  just usual suspects looking for stuff to get offended about 

they'll be peddling some shit about halal Easter eggs or cadburys not putting Easter on its boxes soon ... 

No, you clearly wouldn't need dozens of forms, they never did before. That's not what it's about.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/hospitals-ask-men-if-pregnant-before-radiotherapy/

I can honestly say as a male i've never once been asked if i as pregnant while attending hospital for scans or anything else. Though that could well change in the wonderful woke world we now live in. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Home form an enjoyable day out with a mate on the boat fly fishing for trout.

Going to be stiff tomorrow methinks!

Not as bad as my back after the day at the catfish farm.      lol

Jesus H. I think my disk is still bulging from that day.

Wonder+ Enriched White Bread from Wonder | Nurtrition & Price

Edited by Glasseye
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Stargazing. Venus has been quite bright in the morning sky here for the past month. Sky Map is a cool app for Android phones to help identify stars and planets.

Venus, Mars and Saturn form a celestial triangle before dawn

iXVxTnmWBEfmVUNvVnR8kA-1200-80-1170x545.jpg

Bloody Hell I always sit outside with my morning coffee pre-dawn and would loved to have spotted it if I had known.... but the article says 27th/28th so I missed it anyway...

20 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Bloody Hell I always sit outside with my morning coffee pre-dawn and would loved to have spotted it if I had known.... but the article says 27th/28th so I missed it anyway...

They're still quite visible as of this morning, so I would expect that will be the case for a few more weeks.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, john luke said:

Sadly sitting in the Emirates Lou nge at BKK airport.  The airport is pretty quiet at this time.  Boarding in just under and hour.

Too early for me to start with the champagne.

D5B216B6-A780-4C58-8950-59B27BA80232.jpeg

Safe travels back to the UK John. Looking forward to hearing how your lady gets on with the lower temps.

Just been watching the brilliant docu drama on BBC iplayer 'Murdered for being different'. 

Tells the story of the attack on Sophie Lancaster and her boyfriend Robert Matlock in 2007 which resulted in Sophie dying. Kicked to death just because they were Goths.. 

Really worth an hour of your time. Tragic story. 

Only on for 2 months. 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Stargazing. Venus has been quite bright in the morning sky here for the past month. Sky Map is a cool app for Android phones to help identify stars and planets.

Venus, Mars and Saturn form a celestial triangle before dawn

iXVxTnmWBEfmVUNvVnR8kA-1200-80-1170x545.jpg

Very cool. 

I will be downloading that for use when I go up into the mountains near CM. Too much fucking light around here to even bother.

I use this app. Merlin for birds. When I am on my walks I will hit the "sound ID" button and it will pick up and identify all of the birds that are making noise in the area. Simply amazing app.        free   😍

• Great Info 2

17 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Very cool. 

I will be downloading that for use when I go up into the mountains near CM. Too much fucking light around here to even bother.

I use this app. Merlin for birds. When I am on my walks I will hit the "sound ID" button and it will pick up and identify all of the birds that are making noise in the area. Simply amazing app.        free   😍

Just downloaded Merlin , will give it a go on my next walk 👍

Waiting in an emergency room unfortunately. My chest has been tight for months now, finally got off my arse and saw someone. Unfortunately, we know nothing yet, BP, pulse, blood sample and ECG all look normal. Just did a chest X-ray, which hopefully tells the doctor more, will know within the hour 

Take care of yourselves gentlemen, don’t try and be tough guys just to avoid a hospital visit……it might have saved my life at 45 today

96082F46-4134-47B0-BF28-8FC5E3B98949.jpeg

• Sad 5
  • Surprised 4

1 minute ago, Golfingboy said:

Waiting in an emergency room unfortunately. My chest has been tight for months now, finally got off my arse and saw someone. Unfortunately, we know nothing yet, BP, pulse, blood sample and ECG all look normal. Just did a chest X-ray, which hopefully tells the doctor more, will know within the hour 

Take care of yourselves gentlemen, don’t try and be tough guys just to avoid a hospital visit……it might have saved my life at 45 today

Wow, good luck, but please turn your phone off and try to relax!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

You did the right thing...hope all turns out well

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Best of luck 👍

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Hope everything goes well mate.

Your health is the most important thing to look after.

❤️

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Good luck, Hope that it's something simple and an easy fix for you mate.

I trust that's a medical gown and not your normal choice of shirt 🙂

Don't worry, my prayers are with you that you'll be back on the 18th before you know it, 10 under and a birdie in hand!.

Edited by Butch
  • Thanks 1