Funny pics

Chokdeekap

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

In Oman our cooks used to do a filet steak wellington with garlic,it was delicious and equally delicious the next day eaten cold.

Too true mate.

When slop jockeys had a chance to show off their skills two or three times a year for Sgt's Mess Dinners one of my favourites was Beef Wellington.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this....last week I was in my man cave having coffee, waiting for wifey to make my Cheese Omelette right? She comes in there telling me she is going to buy me some new dress shoes that are on sale, half price, on line somewhere or some shit like that. I tell her I do NOT need any new dress shoes as the one's I have now are just fine. Of course they are "on sale" and well....we are going to Macau in Aug and they will look great?  WTF?  OK just get the hell out of here and leave me alone LOL!

Get a call at the gym yesterday, they have arrived. Get home, open the box and lookey here??  WTF is going on? Apparently I am going to "reprise" my role back in 1977 as Tony Manero in Saturday Night Fever?  I asked her if she looked at these closely on line and she said "Yes, I thought you might like this style"??  Holy Shit! 

Well.. the good news is, they fit perfectly and are very comfortable. I have a few friends coming in here the 3rd week of July, she has given me a kitchen pass for 2 nights to stay with them downtown....bad move on her part. I am going to take these guys to "Levels" where I will take over the floor LOL! Just like Travolta....

Never a dull moment with wifey...

IMG_8289.JPG

IMG_8291.JPG

sexy

• Haha 2