the last time you were banned from a pub / club / venue / forum.

Butch

For me, the pub was the (now long gone) Heathlands in Ipswich in 1994 for punching the Barman. Hard. He'd run off with my gf at the time, but worse (better) still he was a Norwich fan.

Club: Never,

Venue: Shopping Mall 2011  My daughter, aged 3 knocked and broke an item in the shop, the girl called security who refused to let my Mrs and her leave until she paid in full for the damage , as the sign said so. My Mrs called me in a panic and I went and had a "chat" with the security guard which involved the Police turning up, and them telling me it's civil and to just leave it and head on home. The security guard banned me from the mall, to which I laughed and made a comment about his sexuality.

Forum: Most of them. Within keeping for the board rules here no names will be mentioned. However, Tommy and Phil were gracious and kind enough to give me a second chance.

I've also been banned , along with BM @Nightcrawler from all Gentlemen's lavatories within the inner London and Brighton areas. However, on this occasion it was a case of me being guilty by association.

I have a friend who's been banned from Ryanair for sexual harassment of the staff though!.

Question is, has anyone here been banned from a place in Pattaya? - Enquiring minds need to know.

Edited by Butch
forgot to add.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Never been banned from any physical place. I am not a trouble maker.

Only once has I been banned from a forum.  On a football forum 15-20 years ago I asked a question... Do you prefer custard or jam in your danish pastry?

I don't even think I have ever been given a warning since then.

😇

• Like 1

Pfft too many to remember them all...

- The Caracas Hilton for complaining that I couldn't get a seat at the outdoor bar because all the stools were occupied by prostitutes. 1990?

- Dollhouse, Clinton Plaza by some fucking young sprog of a manager for taking a girl's top off .1998?

- Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza Heathrow for racing each other with their baggage trolleys 1990?

- I was regularly banned from Doug and Yim's place on Soi Rangnam from 1996 onwards!!

- The Business Lounge of a hotel in Dallas. I thought all the drinks were free rather than writing them down in a book. They had monitored me on camera but the company I worked for refused to pay the bill because "Nobody can drink that much wine in a week"

- I'd rather not talk about Forums ....Other than ThaiVisa .. bunch of pompous arses !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Pfft too many to remember them all...

- The Caracas Hilton for complaining that I couldn't get a seat at the outdoor bar because all the stools were occupied by prostitutes. 1990?

- Dollhouse, Clinton Plaza by some fucking young sprog of a manager for taking a girl's top off .1998?

- Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza Heathrow for racing each other with their baggage trolleys 1990?

- I was regularly banned from Doug and Yim's place on Soi Rangnam from 1996 onwards!!

- The Business Lounge of a hotel in Dallas. I thought all the drinks were free rather than writing them down in a book. They had monitored me on camera but the company I worked for refused to pay the bill because "Nobody can drink that much wine in a week"

- I'd rather not talk about Forums ....Other than ThaiVisa .. bunch of pompous arses !!

You naughty boy 😁

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

You're not a serious player/drunk if you haven't been banned from somewere.

I'm a pretty serious drunk but genial.  I've never been banned though I have been invited to go sleep it off and come back the next day.

I decided to ban myself from the old secrets forum when it was turning into a sh*tshow.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have the dubious honor, along with a few others, of being kicked off PL for the sin of lurking. No problem with forums doing a bit of housekeeping to get rid of accounts that are not posting content, but the public way in which those that lurked were removed didn't sit right with me.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thumbs Up 3

29 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I have the dubious honor, along with a few others, of being kicked off PL for the sin of lurking. No problem with forums doing a bit of housekeeping to get rid of accounts that are not posting content, but the public way in which those that lurked were removed didn't sit right with me.

I was kicked off for not supporting the bar... The irony being that I was using the bar more than Mulphy was at the time !!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

When working in Malmo a couple of times I was refused service because they said I'd already drunk too much....how they knew that I don't know as I'd only just entered the places.I was with a mate & all we'd had was 2-3 beers & I have no idea why they thought I was pissed & him not.The first bar we entered was quite big so I just went along a bit & got served by another bartender.The stupid bird who'd refused me went apeshit😂.

Funny old place Sweden.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, fforest said:

Mr Egg Banned me from Twitter because I was poo pooing covid and mentioned the word sheeple one too many times...lol

forum rules etc...in some ways you have been slightly vindicated regarding the overreaction and blatant profiteering by the NWO , but that's all I'll say about it.

To get banned by Mr Egg is actually an achievement in itself, as he is pretty chilled out and respects free speech I've found.

• Like 2

Pubs / Clubs loads in my youth , but always blagged my way back in .Always found doorman/ lads to be fairer back then you'd laugh about it buy every one a pint and all be mates after that.

Forums, no I'm way past trolling and absolutely hate it on FB / Twitter.

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, roomark said:

True Story

E6EvmXtXMAI6XYD.jpg

He's still in great shape for his age now. I often watch his former fights and he was an animal. Did you watch the re union between him an Frank Bruno? it's on YT and is a really uplifting thing to watch, given that both have had to face demons of their own.

• Thumbs Up 4

Never.

But got close recently in a Chiang Mai Big C. 

I sat down on a bench for a couple of minutes to cool down after biking there. I got up and went to a shop I had intended to get something. I suddenly realized I left my backpack where I had been sitting.

I rushed back.... it wasn't there.

I panicked. Quickly doing a look around. Securtiy guard sitting at the entrance of Bang Bank. I went up to him and asked to contact Big C security - classic dumb look. Repeatedly asking using different versions, same same.

I asked the employees inside. CALL SECURITY, CALL POLICE - dumb looks. Finally I was able to get out of them that the Big C security office was located on the 2nd floor.

I was livid beyond belief.

Went out to my bicycle. The bag was still on the bike rack. Fcuk me.

Security my ass.

• Surprised 2

Back in the mid 80's i was living in Romford for construction work at Broadgate. In those days the seven kings at seven kings used to alternate between boxing and strippers every second sunday. We got thrown out for one of our group being completely senseless and loud on beer by mid-afternoon. Not sure if we were banned or not but the place was a bit wild back in those days and risky at the best of times.