Nose jobs

Nightcrawler

I reckon now at least 50% of girls in Pattaya bars ,if not more,have had a nose job. Some don't look too bad, whilst others are a disaster. The big desire to have a western nose, because that's what they think farang like. 😁 Not cheap either, but pretty irreversible. 

There is a girl in Sugar Sugar that I refer to as "Schnozzle Durante" although she is not aware of it😁😁

Personally,I'm not impressed, just as I am not impressed by tattoos.Β 

What's your take on this epidemic of rhinoplasty?

• Thumbs Up 4

11 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

I'm still on fb friends with my ex from pattaya tho she lives in dubai now,she had a nose job ,its OK not to big but I preffered her before,as with most other girls I prefer no adjustments or enhancements at all.

I agree. But I make an exception for prosthetics.Β πŸ˜€

• Haha 2

I don't mind a mild nose job, much better than a silly boob job IMHO - reminds me of a member of a now-defunct board whose GF had a nose job because apparently it enabled her to perch her reading glasses more easily - and I couldn't really argue with that one.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

It’s crazy how much a simple nose job can alter the appearance. There was a Secrets girl with huge boobs, never had the pleasure but the before/after pics you could KIND of tell it’s the same girl, but not really.Β 
Β 

The one that shocked me was the Dirty Dancing girl. That movie where Ben Affleck switches plane tickets, she’s a gate agent and I thought β€œhey kind of looks like Jennifer Grey”….It was but the rhinoplasty sure changed her…

image.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't think theΒ epidemic of rhinoplasty is a recent thing.

When I first moved here 15 years ago, one of the first things the lady that moved in with me wanted was a nose job. I told her I wasn't going to pay for it and thought the matter was dropped. A couple of months later I returned to the States for a quick visit and got an email from my lady with purported photographic proof that she had fallen in the bathroom and broken her nose. She asked for money for the Dr. to "fix" the broken nose. I admit to being naive and sent her 20k the Dr. needed for the fix and didn't realize until I returned a few days later that what I had paid for was a nose job. That and several other trust issues with her led me to kick her to the curb a few months later.

I suspect then, as it is now, the peer pressure existed for nose jobs.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It can enhance the looks on a girl if done properly, but I've seen a few disasters.

Tit jobs I'm ok with, tattoos I've very very ok with, and nose jobs I'm not really fussed unless she looks like an anteater.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Butch said:

It can enhance the looks on a girl if done properly, but I've seen a few disasters.

Tit jobs I'm ok with, tattoos I've very very ok with, and nose jobs I'm not really fussed unless she looks like an anteater.

I'm generally on your side of the debate, but there are just too many bad results that imo in which the root cause is Asians trying to go western or japanese. Here's just one example from a soi yodsak girl who was likely much better looking, or at least naturally pretty before undergoing a knife.

knife.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/29/2024 at 8:16 PM, maipenrai said:

I don't mind a mild nose job, much better than a silly boob job IMHO - reminds me of a member of a now-defunct board whose GF had a nose job because apparently it enabled her to perch her reading glasses more easily - and I couldn't really argue with that one.Β 

I think I remember that one. Before that forum folded some of the more unkind remarks were related to it was a rimming guide.

On 1/29/2024 at 1:57 PM, Nightcrawler said:

I reckon now at least 50% of girls in Pattaya bars ,if not more,have had a nose job. Some don't look too bad, whilst others are a disaster. The big desire to have a western nose, because that's what they think farang like. 😁 Not cheap either, but pretty irreversible. 

There is a girl in Sugar Sugar that I refer to as "Schnozzle Durante" although she is not aware of it😁😁

Personally,I'm not impressed, just as I am not impressed by tattoos.Β 

What's your take on this epidemic of rhinoplasty?

Β 

I admit, I'm kind of a weirdo.... I like some "ladies" with big noses.

Why in the fcuk they ruin them, and especially fcuk up their lips is beyond comprehension to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/30/2024 at 9:50 AM, forcebwithu said:

I don't think theΒ epidemic of rhinoplasty is a recent thing.

When I first moved here 15 years ago, one of the first things the lady that moved in with me wanted was a nose job. I told her I wasn't going to pay for it and thought the matter was dropped. A couple of months later I returned to the States for a quick visit and got an email from my lady with purported photographic proof that she had fallen in the bathroom and broken her nose. She asked for money for the Dr. to "fix" the broken nose. I admit to being naive and sent her 20k the Dr. needed for the fix and didn't realize until I returned a few days later that what I had paid for was a nose job. That and several other trust issues with her led me to kick her to the curb a few months later.

I suspect then, as it is now, the peer pressure existed for nose jobs.

Β 

I admire you for admitting such, as we have all (whether admitted or not have fallen for it and one time or another. Some to greate degree than others).

In the end (some sooner than later, some never) we figure it out.

Some of them disfigure themselves so badly that I lose any attraction I may have once had for them. Tit jobs can be a negative game changer. Lip jobs a definate end to any contact.

Sorry to be so superficial. But, it is all ridiculous to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Β 

I admire you for admitting such, as we have all (whether admitted or not have fallen for it and one time or another. Some to greate degree than others).

In the end (some sooner than later, some never) we figure it out.

Some of them disfigure themselves so badly that I lose any attraction I may have once had for them. Tit jobs can be a negative game changer. Lip jobs a definate end to any contact.

Sorry to be so superficial. But, it is all ridiculous to me.

Lip jobs and braces put me right off and big rubber boobs

• Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1

2 hours ago, Nickrock said:

Β 

Big time.

Braces I can deal with on some of the cute ones. As long as they don't get caught in my pubic hairs.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Nickrock said:

Yeah, but what about when a girl has them?. 😁

Edited by Butch