Who remembers this place or better yet has used this place when it was open

21 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

This has been renamed to the wood bar they've even got a sign out front advertising blowjobs at 800

Outtanding, an appropiate name for sure. This was my gal one time. Before you even ask, no she DID NOT take off her glasses LOL!  Seems like yesterday you know? 

Is it kind of creepy that I actuallly liked the sounds they made when doing the deed? 

rsz_dscn0179.jpg

rsz_dscn0180.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Outtanding, an appropiate name for sure. This was my gal one time. Before you even ask, no she DID NOT take off her glasses LOL!  Seems like yesterday you know? 

Is it kind of creepy that I actuallly liked the sounds they made when doing the deed? 

rsz_dscn0179.jpg

rsz_dscn0180.jpg

She would have taken the glasses off with me, would have made it a better experience for her not being able to see me lol. 

• Haha 7

On 4/19/2024 at 3:13 PM, Horizondave said:

She would have taken the glasses off with me, would have made it a better experience for her not being able to see me lol. 

55555555555555555555555555 !

On 4/17/2024 at 2:12 PM, Freee!! said:

That was nearly at the corner with Second Road.

I thought Nice with Ice was upstairs just next door to the Post Office. FWIW Pumpstation is still there, or at least it was 2 weeks ago lol.

My memory of Nice with Ice was sitting next to the FLB forum BM Gman while we were both getting blow jobs, and a bloke 2 seats up was reading the newspaper at the same time!.

While we're in the area, I spent a couple of evenings in Wonderful bar at the top of the Soi this trip, as my friends cousin works there, as did she back in the day.

On 4/17/2024 at 9:11 PM, coxyhog said:

My mates bar The Pleasuredome was a couple of doors down on Soi Post Office.

That's a real blast from the past.

I played a few darts and pool matches for them back in 95. At the time I was staying at the Britannia on Soi Yamato, (run by Mickey, the leeds fan and Skinny) next door to the Poteen Still run by Danny Maher (lovely bloke and his wife was also very nice - I also remember his daughter who was just a babe in arms at the time).

As it happens Pleasuredome was short of players so I stood in for a couple of weeks. Can you remember the name of the GoGo on that street back then?, 1 unit size. about half way up with the centre stage and seating around it.

Edited by Butch

4 minutes ago, Butch said:

I thought Nice with Ice was upstairs just next door to the Post Office. FWIW Pumpstation is still there, or at least it was 2 weeks ago lol.

Downstairs was a "normal" bar, the special services were upstairs.

2 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

Downstairs was a "normal" bar, the special services were upstairs.

Yep that's right. Didn't really spend too much time downstairs though...😇

Did I get the location right?. I'm pretty sure it was next door to the PO but tbh my memory is pretty vague of the area.

9 minutes ago, Butch said:

I played a few darts and pool matches for them back in 95.

Dunno if you remember Davie Milne,the Jock who ran the Pleasuredome back then.When I was in town I was probably his best customer,he's an ex-Seeb Oman Airworkee.

I see him on every trip to BKK,he runs a private investigations & security business from there now.

Not many guys go from running a bar in Pattaya for 10 years to starting a totally separate successful business in Thailand.

Some of his stories are amazing & I keep telling him he needs to write a book.

Apart from anything else he must have an iron liver,had many a time in there in the early 90's playing pigs until the sun came up.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Butch said:

Yep that's right. Didn't really spend too much time downstairs though...😇

Did I get the location right?. I'm pretty sure it was next door to the PO but tbh my memory is pretty vague of the area.

I'd say it was closer to the corner with 2nd Road (the PO is about in the middle of the street if I remember correctly).

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Can you remember the name of the GoGo on that street back then?, 1 unit size. about half way up with the centre stage and seating around it.

There was Las Vegas 2, which was about halfway up Yamato, LV1 being closer to Beach road.

Then a few years back Hot 'n Cold had maybe a year there, a couple of doors up from LV2, it was infamous for the "Beer squirter" who worked there, a very pretty girl she was too.....( but the stage in Hot 'n Cold was on  the left side as you walked in)

Edited by SteveBC
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SteveBC said:

There was Las Vegas 2, which was about halfway up Yamato, LV1 being closer to Beach road.

Then a few years back Hot 'n Cold had maybe a year there, a couple of doors up from LV2, it was infamous for the "Beer squirter" who worked there, a very pretty girl she was too.....( but the stage in Hot 'n Cold was on  the left side as you walked in)

In one of the Las Vegas ones I was waiting to meet a mate there around 3pm & a lovely young girl enticed me upstairs with the promise of a BJ.Anyway there were no towels so after the dirty deed I'm lying akimbo on the bed trying to get the ceiling fan to dry me when she went down on me again,so I had 2 for the price of 1😆.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Butch said:

My memory of Nice with Ice was sitting next to the FLB forum BM Gman while we were both getting blow jobs, and a bloke 2 seats up was reading the newspaper at the same time!.

While we're in the area, I spent a couple of evenings in Wonderful bar at the top of the Soi this trip, as my friends cousin works there, as did she back in the day.

That's a real blast from the past.

I played a few darts and pool matches for them back in 95. At the time I was staying at the Britannia on Soi Yamato, (run by Mickey, the leeds fan and Skinny) next door to the Poteen Still run by Danny Maher (lovely bloke and his wife was also very nice - I also remember his daughter who was just a babe in arms at the time).

As it happens Pleasuredome was short of players so I stood in for a couple of weeks. Can you remember the name of the GoGo on that street back then?, 1 unit size. about half way up with the centre stage and seating around it.

My memory fades as I get older but wasn't the Bodega bar at the top of the soi and Wonderful bar one soi further down?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

My memory fades as I get older but wasn't the Bodega bar at the top of the soi and Wonderful bar one soi further down?

Bodega bar is at the end of soi post office 13/2 and Wonderful is at the end of Yamato 13/1 methinks!

• Thumbs Up 3

20 hours ago, coxyhog said:

In one of the Las Vegas ones I was waiting to meet a mate there around 3pm & a lovely young girl enticed me upstairs with the promise of a BJ.Anyway there were no towels so after the dirty deed I'm lying akimbo on the bed trying to get the ceiling fan to dry me when she went down on me again,so I had 2 for the price of 1😆.

Were there no curtains that you could have used? 😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Were there no curtains that you could have used? 😉

If there were I don't remember,but I'm glad I didn't use them because I wouldn't have had round 2.

• Haha 1

We're a right bunch of reprobates on this forum.🤣🤣🤣

I didn't realise that Soi Post Office and Soi Yamato held so many filthy memories for us lot, and as yet we've to hear from @Derek Dangleberries and his exploits.

@coxyhog I do remember David, but very vaguely. Good to hear he's still alive and kicking and doing well.

Wonderful Bar is at the top of Soi Yamato iirc, Wonderful 2 the next Soi up. My friend in Pattaya worked there for years and was happy to do song or sam pooying with other girls in the bar, so she may or may not be familiar to some BM's LOL.

@boydeste I think you're right on the money with the locations. I was in no fit state to give an accurate idea of where anywhere was at that time of night.

On 4/21/2024 at 3:29 AM, boydeste said:

I was in Bodega bar a couple of weeks ago, there is a service girl who has a wonky eye, she has worked there for as long as I can remember and as I walked past she shouted out to me, so I went in for a chat and bought her a drink.

Yep.

She moved out of there around Covid time and freelanced in Boomerang Bar then moved back.

Tried to get a donation from me by saying that her English husband was knocking her around a bit.

That really was a damned good bar back in the days of the Malibu Bar opposite with the stage and shows ....

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Butch said:

I didn't realise that Soi Post Office and Soi Yamato held so many filthy memories for us lot, and as yet we've to hear from @Derek Dangleberries and his exploits.

In the last 15 years or so I have been a good boy in that area because my daughter was at school with a bar owner's daughter there and I don't like shitting on my own doorstep.

Prior to that it was the afternoon agogos Las Vegas, Far East and one more that I can't quite remember..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I always enjoyed the Tina Turner show at Malibu bar from my chair at the Bodeag bar.

I remember it well. They also served very good cocktails in the Malibu Bar. My memory of the place is sitting , watching the show with my Scottish mate Ray (nickname Romeo - he was a male model! )drinking cocktails like a couple of "swells" as he put it.

Brilliant days they were.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5