Football

Thinkingallowed

18 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

West Ham final free on BT Sport YouTube 👍

I am not going to watch it just in case Declan Rice gets injured before the Gooners buy him later this week.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Jude Bellingham: Real Madrid agree 103m euro deal to sign England midfielder

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65836734

I watched the Jude Bellingham announcement on Sky.

They displayed a list of the  highest transfer fees paid for English players.

Jude Bellingham at the top and in third place was ............................Harry Maguire at 80K.

Unbelievable!

Freudian slip!

I meant to say 80mille for Maguire.

80K would be his going rate!😄

Edited by Jambo
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Well done WH , brilliant result 👍

Brilliant result but an absolute shit game. Championship standard. 

Worst final I've seen in years. 

Having said that I agree with your second post.... Prague is a great place to celebrate wining a European final. 

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Man City v Inter Milan Champions league final - Does anyone know how i could watch a replay of the match on Sunday morning here in Thailand, i can't keep me eyes open for a 2am ko lol

BT Sport on YouTube, the West Ham match is still there , so I assume the City / Milan game will be as well .. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

BT Sport on YouTube, the West Ham match is still there , so I assume the City / Milan game will be as well .. 

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Brilliant, thanks for your help 👍I don't want to miss the match so i'll get up early circa 5am ish and go straight to watch the match on me big screen PC so its like i'm watching it live as i don't know the result.

Hope its a cracking match and City win the treble.

Edited by Pumpuynarak

19 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Brilliant, thanks for your help 👍I don't want to miss the match so i'll get up early circa 5am ish and go straight to watch the match on me big screen PC so its like i'm watching it live as i don't know the result.

Hope its a cracking match and City win the treble.

Poor game but at least City got over the line. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Scottie said:

I think if the Italians played from the start instead of the last ten

minutes we would have had a much better game.Not the boring

rest of the game.Pleased that City won.

and thats the 4th time that IM have lost a European Cup/Champions league final 🙄

On 6/11/2023 at 12:23 PM, coxyhog said:

I do not like the idea of a foreign country being allowed to buy British sporting institutions.

Pretty soon City will be the also rans to Saudi Arabia's Newcastle and quite possibly Qatar's Man United.

Wrong.

Looking like Qatar are favourites now ... I was hoping the Ineos guy would win ..

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/11/2023 at 1:23 PM, coxyhog said:

I do not like the idea of a foreign country being allowed to buy British sporting institutions.

Pretty soon City will be the also rans to Saudi Arabia's Newcastle and quite possibly Qatar's Man United.

Wrong.

If it carries on like it is then the state owned funded football clubs should be expelled and form their own leagues. 

English football needs levelling up and it's only going to get worse before it gets better. 

The likes of my team, Blackburn Rovers who were funded by a life long supporter in Jack Walker and Leicester City who were funded by Thai company in King Power will never be up there again. The only 2 teams that have won the Premier league only to be relegated to the championship. 

• Like 3