Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

8 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

A lot of catch and release goes on these days. However for someone who likes a feed of fish I would be keeping a couple.

7 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Dunno, looks like a perfect eating size to me - I'd take it home...😁

You have an option of buying a catch and release ticket, or pay 8 pounds extra for a kill 6 fish then C and R. I Don't eat fish, so I do what ever the guy I am with does. Last week I caught my 6 and gave them to my fishing partner. This week a different mate wanted C and R.

Last weeks catch.

IMG-20220330-WA0002.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

Yesterday we started early (just like everyday) and somehow landed at the garden center a half hour before they opened. To kill some time took a walk along Bayshore Ave., just off the Interstate. 

I've probably passed by the Silver Crest Donut shop 500 times in a car and never stopped in. Sensing something out of another time we went in to check it out; felt like a faded David Lynch movie with no customers so didn't eat; bought Carlos a $3 Coke in a glass bottle, and wandered on. Somebody was living in their bus on the street outside and there were a number of obvious other "campers."

Made it back to the garden center just as the gate opened, bought some bags of dirt and good shit, and headed back to project.

20220407_081310.jpg

20220407_081843.jpg

20220407_082056.jpg

20220407_081926.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 3