Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

11 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Geez hate to be "Danny Downer" but good lord, the talent level at Bintibaht is pathetic. About 30 minutes there and I spotted one good looking gal. 

IMG_1447.jpg

Found the Binbaht area to be pretty dead from the little I've seen of it. Binbaht Burger stand has relocated to Soi 94- sign of the times!!! Only place that was busy was Father Ted's I hated the place

Standard of girls in the rest of town isn't great but better than you describe. Majority are mature to put it kindly😀

There's stacks of these little open air bars with 1-3 girls on and hardly any customers.  Must be well over a 100 of them in 3 different blocks around 88-94

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Is there a safe marina with proper moorings , otherwise I assume boat could get damaged , plus you normally have quite high fees in a marina 

Many other boats anchor out over night. Maybe these are not allowed or worry about theft/cost.

Edited by boydeste

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

Many other boats anchor out over night. Maybe these are not allowed or worry about theft/cost.

Think most of those boats are of wood construction. Maybe the outer protective layer isn't of high enough quality to allow mooring in the water for long periods of time.

• Great Info 1