Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

On 2/26/2023 at 1:43 PM, lazarus said:

Old photography gear at an estate sale yesterday...

20230225_114322.jpg

20230225_114150.jpg

20230225_114218.jpg

20230225_114159.jpg

20230225_114251.jpg

20230225_115158.jpg

Remind me of my brother in law who had a company called Pronto Print or something similar in Tasmania.

He had two processing labs in Hobart and Launceston and another in Sydney and he processed pretty much every roll of film in Tasmania and a lot in and around Sydney, back when you took your rolls of film to a chemist or other shops that accepted them and they would be collected and processed. 
He had 15 large processing machines in each lab and the negatives would be run through various processes and come out the other end as printed pictures. 

Come the digital age he had to close all 3 labs and make almost 30 staff redundant and the machines all went to the scrap yard, all except one which he kept for his films. 
He still does a lot of photography himself using film and processes it using the old machine but obviously has a good digital camera and printer for some personal photography. 
Thats progress for ya. 😉

Edited by KhunDon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright Gentlemen, looking at some old "thumb drives" Wifey was having girls night out last night, so I was "home alone" 

I for the life of me, cannot remember who this gal is??  She was in my 2006 TR folder and I DO NOT remember her and for sure DO NOT remember taking this picture of her. 

Anyone perhaps recognize that building in the background? I am at a complete loss. Who ever she was, she had quite the nice body. 

DSCN1553 2.JPG

• Like 5

On 3/11/2023 at 12:24 PM, biggles said:

Yessongs, obviously you were spoiled for choice. How could you forget this one, bloody gorgeous. 

Dam, I don't know. Just continues to be a mystery. I am thinking that since there is a "swinging door" in the pic, that perhaps it was not at a hotel, just don't know where it was. Maybe an apt complex in Thailand somewhere?  Just do not ever remember going to any girls apt.........that's for sure. 

On 3/11/2023 at 9:19 AM, Yessongs said:

Alright Gentlemen, looking at some old "thumb drives" Wifey was having girls night out last night, so I was "home alone" 

I for the life of me, cannot remember who this gal is??  She was in my 2006 TR folder and I DO NOT remember her and for sure DO NOT remember taking this picture of her. 

Anyone perhaps recognize that building in the background? I am at a complete loss. Who ever she was, she had quite the nice body. 

DSCN1553 2.JPG

Maybe it's not a lady that you actually met mate ??

As it looks the type of posed picture that many a girl would send to prospective customers / friends.

For sure she's a good looking lady that i doubt one would totally forget about if you shared some time with her  !!!!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 3/13/2023 at 8:35 AM, SteveBC said:

Maybe it's not a lady that you actually met mate ??

As it looks the type of posed picture that many a girl would send to prospective customers / friends.

For sure she's a good looking lady that i doubt one would totally forget about if you shared some time with her  !!!!

@Yessongs   Very plausible. No way would I be forgetting her.

Maybe even a pic downloaded from a forum for a potential target whilst visiting an area.

Does the picture hold an Exif file giving data when and how it was taken?

Maybe not from a camera you owned!

• Thumbs Up 1