Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

4 hours ago, halfaboy said:

All these bird pictures must have been made using superior equipment. Wondering what kind of lens you are using. Thanks....

Lens: Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L is II USM -- w/ Canon 5D MkIV body. 

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1

3 hours ago, Rompho Ray said:

20221011_210224.jpg

A 1 terabyte SSD USB thumb drive I found on Amazon about a year ago, US$90.  They're a bit easier to find these days, but that's still a great price.

That’s a bargain. I bought my son a 1 terabyte SSD that plugs into the back of his Xbox series X (nothing else will fit😡) and that was around £220!!!

It still only doubled the memory to 2 terabyte as there is only 1t built in.
Ok it’s pre formatted, so that he can carry loaded 4K games with him to play on friends Xbox’s, but even still, it’s a ripoff.
So many memory sticks for sale on the internet that say 1 terabyte, but in fact are a quarter of that memory. 😡

I’ve been using a stand alone “WD My Passport” 1t to backup my pictures and files for years now and still have plenty of free space left on it. 🤗

Edited by KhunDon
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Rompho Ray said:

20221011_210224.jpg

A 1 terabyte SSD USB thumb drive I found on Amazon about a year ago, US$90.  They're a bit easier to find these days, but that's still a great price.

What's amazing is how small the chip is. The casing for the thumb drive is large so you don't lose it. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

The road to An Teallach,stunning scenery on the approach.Climbed the munros about 3 years ago now.

An Teallach is a mountain group in Wester Ross, in the Northwest Highlands of Scotland. It lies west of Dundonnell Forest, north of Loch na Sealga, and south of Little Loch Broom. Its highest peaks are the Munros of Bidean a' Ghlas Thuill at 1062 m, and Sgùrr Fiona at 1058 m.

{859077B6-C7A6-274C-B491-417A4FC01FFB}.png

• Like 4
  • Great Info 1