Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

25 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Some fit looking babes there mate.

Yeah...when the sun is out (ever so often) people come out to exercise in the Golden Gate Park. This area is home to several universities and a major medical center. Lots of young athletes, energetic professionals and everything in between.

During the Covid shutdown one of the main roads was closed for people to get outside, and later a city-wide referendum passed closing it permanently.

This particular afternoon the fog was starting to roll in off the ocean just a few miles from where I was killing time with my camera while my daughter practiced soccer / football. 

20230424-IMG_8558.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

My big lake is very open and wild, it also has a stream running along it. The owner keeps good control on any vermin that may take a shine to the lake. Coming out of winter into spring seems to be the worst time for rats and some evade his efforts to keep them at bay. I always carry traps for both rats and mice, but have never had to use the rat trap in 15 years of fishing the lake.

Last night just as light faded a decent sized rat walked past me and into the shrubs very nonchalantly.

Trap deployed and baited with a sweet, creamy smelling boilie was too much for him to resist. 

20230503_124117.jpg

• Thumbs Up 7

14 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

What floor you on Gazza, I would love to have a view like that on my next trip with the family.

25th Dave,shame about all the boats littering the bay ,could be mistaken for Dunkirk 1940

• Haha 2