Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

20 minutes ago, boydeste said:

We get to see lots of wildlife whilst fishing and this bird I think is an Osprey.

The pic was taken with my phone at range, where was @lazarus when I needed him? LOL

Yeah, looks like an osprey. The white underside is the primary ID.

I was on a bicycle ride with my daughter yesterday and missed the best shot...because I only had my phone.

Two big red-tailed hawks on top of a street light having a tug-of-war over a dead rodent...they had their claws stuck to the snack.

Earlier, I did manage to catch this juvenile behind my house chirping away, though...

20200720-IMG_1729.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Moorhen ? 

18 hours ago, Starshine said:

Looks like Bullfinch eggs.

It's a red winged black bird. The male is very striking with bright orange and red flahes on its wings.

image.png

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Taking wifey out to the gun range this afternoon to shoot the Glock. 

You have to make a reservation cause of Covid and you get one hour only.

Glock.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

A Thai female with a potatoe peeler in her hand makes me nervous let alone a fucking glock!!

I lived in a condo in Jomtien where for 6 months I had all the knives in the condo above head height after Lek ( aka the knife fighting stalker) tried to stick me with a carving knife.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 1

10 hours ago, Jambo said:

A Thai female with a potatoe peeler in her hand makes me nervous let alone a fucking glock!!

I lived in a condo in Jomtien where for 6 months I had all the knives in the condo above head height after Lek ( aka the knife fighting stalker) tried to stick me with a carving knife.

Fortunately my wife is well trained by me in the firearms arena. Things changed at this particular gun range, new owners now and no cameras or videos allowed anymore. Had not been there since last summer and with covid and all. 

She did well and actually told me on the way home, she prefers to shoot the Carbine. 

IMG_3067-2.jpg

• Like 3