Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

6 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Ko lipe 

20150107_142955.jpg

Can you give me a sort of report on Ko Lipe? Have been interested in taking wifey there, that was an option for us, she went with Pattaya. I hear it is about a 3 hour ferry to get there? 

5 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Can you give me a sort of report on Ko Lipe? Have been interested in taking wifey there, that was an option for us, she went with Pattaya. I hear it is about a 3 hour ferry to get there? 

No prob,its been about 6 or 7 years now tho,as i remember there were no ferrys to ko lipe,only speedboats which takes roughly 2 + hours,we had a very bumpy ride on the way back so much so that some of the asian girls were crying it was that bad,i think it was the same day there was a fatal accident in that area,a one off maybe.

You can practically walk from one end of the island to the other through the small walking street,which has many seafood restaraunts either side of it,cant remember the resort we stayed at but it was very nice with jacuzzi and all the trimmings ,all the resosrts and manily along the beaches ,was only 5 days so splashed out,the water is some of the clearest ive seen as we did a couple of snorkeling trips,was a lot of chinese at times not the flag waving one just couples so was ok,went to similian islands but cant remember if that was from ko lipe or not,overall i recommend it,was a great trip.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Great pics Matt...I find myself doing this alot too LOL! 

I'm up to my nose in school, soccer, gardening, chasing birds, etc., ... way too busy to travel for the foreseeable future. Revisiting the photo stash has to do for now. :default_527:

Despite what 'they' tell you, life here in the big city is a lot of fun, never a dull moment. Just have to watch one's step occasionally. 😉 

And hey...how about those Warriors..! 🏀

• Thumbs Up 1