Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

23 hours ago, Aqualung said:

One of my first trips... Some music bar in Min Buri, BKK. 

IMG-20170121-WA0005.jpg

Dam Aqua, look at you!  On gal draped all over you..... In Minburi??  That is where the wife has her home and where we live. 

There are a few places locally that on occassion when we have boys night out we go. 

Vanda is kind of cool.......good food and drink.

42649466_1899950486740539_223072075844157440_n.jpg

Edited by Yessongs
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Dam Aqua, look at you!  On gal draped all over you..... In Minburi??  That is where the wife has her home and where we live. 

There are a few places locally that on occassion when we have boys night out we go. 

Very nice girls and great bodies . . . .

If the food and drink is good too, looks well worth a visit . . . 

Do the girls partake?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yessongs said:

How you doing Mike? 

That photo was taken years ago and me and the woman in the photo are still together. We actually tie the knot Thai style in May this year. 

I can't remember the name of the bar but I think its something like Bar 66 jazz and blues bar or similar. Had a few good nights there listening to the wanna be Thai rock stars murdering "Smoke on the Water" and "Sweet child o Mine"! 

Hope you and your better half are enjoying your time in the USA. 

2 hours ago, Aqualung said:

How you doing Mike? 

That photo was taken years ago and me and the woman in the photo are still together. We actually tie the knot Thai style in May this year. 

I can't remember the name of the bar but I think its something like Bar 66 jazz and blues bar or similar. Had a few good nights there listening to the wanna be Thai rock stars murdering "Smoke on the Water" and "Sweet child o Mine"! 

Hope you and your better half are enjoying your time in the USA. 

Nothing but the best going forward with your marriage....welcome to "da club" LOL! 

There are some fun things going on in the " burbs" believe it or not.