What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

Weather Report -> "Black Market"

Incredible jazz from Chicago.

I used to ride the trains through the West Side from the loop. There were on occasion bands trying to match this sound. One day after a few smiles, I sat in for a bit. I was not qualified for that, but I was welcomed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=weather+report+band+black+market&biw=1310&bih=703&ei=7pxvZImgCrrn4-EPz4OSiAU&oq=weather+report+black+market&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQARgAMgYIABAHEB4yCQgAEAcQHhDxBDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEOgcIABANEIAESgQIQRgAUABYuUlg6WVoAHABeACAAXuIAbAKkgEEMTIuM5gBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:9ffc8f2f,vid:YHh5xNdmuek

Neil Young - "Like a Hurricane"

This song comes from a troubled time in my life. I was doing too many drugs and booze. Did not give much of a shit about anything. Met a great lady (nice tits too). After a few dates she let me know that my shit was too weak and appeared to be getting weaker (getting closer to heroine dealers).

I took the message to heart and ended up having a life.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Glasseye said:

My goodness she is wonderful. Incredibly talented and she was a huge hearthrob of mine.

Here's the original with Roy...

The song he is probably best remembered for -> "Pretty Woman"

• Thumbs Up 2