Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

10 hours ago, Stillearly said:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fthaibikinimafia%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0jds48HZEnmSoFTqu3Dm5qJaLDPA31ZjX4Qt5VgmdcMViQDVtChwrP1UTvmeG2cqKl&show_text=true&width=500&is_preview=true" width="500" height="719" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

https://www.facebook.com/thaibikinimafia/posts/748420154108076?ref=embed_post

IMG_6786.jpeg

IMG_6787.jpeg

Keep this lot away from fire and high heat.

Am I the only one who finds these women unattractive?

• Thumbs Up 4

16 hours ago, karon steve said:

Keep this lot away from fire and high heat.

Am I the only one who finds these women unattractive?

The only one that I find remotely attractive is the one on the far right of the pic, but even then it's a bit of a stretch.

15 hours ago, Bazle said:

I certainly don't find them as attractive as they think they are. Too artificial. 

I agree. While all our tastes certainly differ, I think that the heavy make up, false eyelashes, trout pouts and contact lenses do nothing to improve things.

If that's progress, then God help us.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, Butch said:

I agree. While all our tastes certainly differ, I think that the heavy make up, false eyelashes, trout pouts and contact lenses do nothing to improve things.

And even more so, artificial tits! 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Butch said:

I think that the heavy make up, false eyelashes, trout pouts and contact lenses do nothing to improve things.

Agree.

Particularly as nature did an excellent a job on so many Thai women to start with.

LBFM's so aptly referred to....

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, fforest said:

I thought Tony was finished years ago...

He probably needs the income stream to pay for the upkeep on his estate out near Khao Mai Kaeo.

image.jpeg

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Tony's+House3/@12.9862708,100.9977436,531m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m6!3m5!1s0x3102c130ac98e6ad:0x14e3d47fa24498bd!8m2!3d12.9852299!4d100.9972891!16s%2Fg%2F11fn56_bl4?hl=en&entry=ttu

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Whilst I don't disagree with that comment, soi 6 has an amazing selection of girls right now ranging from your tug o war team through to 35kgs wet through spinners.

I think the saddest thing for me is that you could probably get a decent tug o war team out of many gogos now too, both in Pattaya and Bkk.

I agree. There's some really good girls down there, some right stunners. The Nightwish bars do have some of the best girls on the street. I had a couple of beers in "Lust" this trip, some nice looking girls but the bloody music was obscenely loud. It did have a great atmosphere though.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Whilst I don't disagree with that comment, soi 6 has an amazing selection of girls right now ranging from your tug o war team through to 35kgs wet through spinners.

I think the saddest thing for me is that you could probably get a decent tug o war team out of many gogos now too, both in Pattaya and Bkk.

Tug of War team. That is friggen hilarious.

I have never heard that before.

The only time I have been down to Soi 6 in the last 3 years is to get my visa updated.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/28/2024 at 1:51 AM, Butch said:

The only one that I find remotely attractive is the one on the far right of the pic, but even then it's a bit of a stretch.

Yeah.... the pouting shit gives me a soft on.

But, if one of them was on the floor in front of me at this moment you can believe I would be all over it.

2 hours ago, Butch said:

I agree. There's some really good girls down there, some right stunners. The Nightwish bars do have some of the best girls on the street. I had a couple of beers in "Lust" this trip, some nice looking girls but the bloody music was obscenely loud. It did have a great atmosphere though.

I can't stay in those bars because the music is too loud. 

• Thumbs Up 6

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

Stick's column this week is about the Fiwfans scene in Bangkok about how it is better value, better offering etc than the Gogo's etc if you have a bit of Thai language etc - maybe a phone translator would suffice - IF one is so inclined.

https://fiwfans.vip/

Then use your browser to translate, click on Sukhumvit for example and see whats "available" and pricing....more in Stick's column. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zeb said:

Stick's column this week is about the Fiwfans scene in Bangkok about how it is better value, better offering etc than the Gogo's etc if you have a bit of Thai language etc - maybe a phone translator would suffice - IF one is so inclined.

Then use your browser to translate, click on Sukhumvit for example and see whats "available" and pricing....more in Stick's column. 

I have used a similar site twice with good success

• Thumbs Up 3

8 hours ago, Zeb said:

When I click on the link I get the message: 

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from fiwfans.vip (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

15 hours ago, Zeb said:

Most of these girls have very reasonable prices.....And these girls are pretty nice too...

There are long threads on Addict of guys going on and on about how reasonable prices are a thing of the past..

• Thumbs Up 3

17 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I have used a similar site twice with good success

Ahem Ahem Ahem....My good Fellow....

Inquiring minds need to know, with preferably some slightly sordid details as well, you know, for research purposes...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/28/2024 at 4:57 PM, Jambo said:

I wish they would stick to a traditional Thai diet.

Whatever happened to the typical Thai girl's description of:

Long black shiny hair

Five feet 4 inches tall

45 kilo's, wet through.

If Soi6 put out a ladies tug of war team they would not have a shortage of prospective anchor women.

Spooky. 😱

Your first 3 descriptors match my little wife to a T. 
But I don’t think she’d be any good in a Tug of War team though. 👍

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2