Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

Lol right spelling for sure. 

Bottom of new plaza Street second road end. 

Definite takeaways then,  don't believe I have been there although have been to New Plaza but avoided blue sofas, do they have one of those famous bits of furniture.

19 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Definite takeaways then,  don't believe I have been there although have been to New Plaza but avoided blue sofas, do they have one of those famous bits of furniture.

You will have walked past it for sure, been there a good while, couple of concrete tables outside. 

Now someone has mentioned ''Take Away'' this place was open mostly when the shut down was on

then as soon as things started to open ...closed....

007.JPG

Maybe a night off..........ain't raining at the moment........

003.JPG

Bottom of Soi 21...think it was called the ''Baku Lounge'' is now this with 50 Baht beer.......

002.JPG

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

Now someone has mentioned ''Take Away'' this place was open mostly when the shut down was on

then as soon as things started to open ...closed....

007.JPG

Maybe a night off..........ain't raining at the moment........

003.JPG

Bottom of Soi 21...think it was called the ''Baku Lounge'' is now this with 50 Baht beer.......

002.JPG

Takeaway. 

Thats where Kev-In-Thailand used to film his vlogs. 

RIP. 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

1 hour ago, misteregg said:

Last night I was visited by one of the owners of Saphire who told me what had been rumored around town for a few days was now official.
Saphire has had a change of ownership and is now owned by an owner of Lady Love (soi LK) and another investor who wishes to remain anonymous.
The previous owner has been ill for some time after having a serious motorbike accident during lockdown.
There was no news as to when Saphire would open again, only that it would happen.
Wishing them well.

Heard this as well from Eric of the forum he seems to know whats going on :default_biggrin:

• Like 1

My opinion on what's going on with Take Away is...... 

First after eating there a few times I would rate their food not particularly bad or good, very middle of the road....

What Take Away had going for them was Location,Location,Location .....They had the perfect location to snag tourist.....And did it quite successfully I might add....

The location thing just does not do much for expats.....And I have never heard a expat say anything good or bad about their food......So I think Expats just kind of ignored Take Away..........And with out their bread and butter the tourist.....Take Away has no reason to be open.... 

Edited by fforest
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, galenkia said:

Like the Plaza, cheap as chips and always a good crowd in some bars like Mickeys. 

Gal,

"Mickeys" I would be staggering home 8am or so and next minute there was "Ray,Ray drinkies" there would be couple of right pommy piss heads,not on a allnighter but a early start just because it was a day that ended in a Y.

I would always sit and have I or 2 then wander off legless,they would still be there when I come down late late arvo for a Lamb hock feed,down from Mickeys at The Golden Ferrit great food there and it has its own bog

shit!!!!! they both could drink for England,NO names NO pack drill.

AH! MICKEYS THE LEGENDS HOME BASE

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, thumper63 said:

You sure you're not thinking of The Hideaway ?

thumber63,

"Hideaway" was for Wednesday "meeting" nights,but he liked the food at "Take Away" I had many of a fryup there but it had no bog,so I stopped going there as much.

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1