Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Picked up these bad boys today (discounted) at the local market.....   cooked them up, threw on some leftover mac&cheese, whipped up a simple spinach salad (Eyetalian dressing) and a little applesauce.

Ahhhh.... Pork Chops & Applesauce               hard to beat

chops 1.jpg

chops 2.jpg

chops 3.jpg

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

My dinner last night:  pork tenderloin that had been marinated in a smoky BBQ sauce,  then oven roasted with apples, onions and potatoes.  The sides were sweet corn, mashed potatoes and baby spinach.

IMG_1515.png

IMG_1513.jpg

Straight out of the oven:

IMG_1505.png

IMG_1508.png

IMG_1509.png

Nice ! Looks perfectly cooked.

I passed over a pork loin roast today and opted for the monster chops I just posted. I'll pick up a loin next time.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Nice ! Looks perfectly cooked.

Thank you!  The advantage of using a meat thermometer.  I pulled it out of the oven as soon as the internal temperature of the roast read 140 degrees F on the  thermometer.  It went up another five degrees as it rested under foil, with 145 degrees the recommended temp for roast pork.

Evil

1 minute ago, Evil Penevil said:

Thank you!  The advantage of using a meat thermometer.  I pulled it out of the oven as soon as the internal temperature of the roast read 140 degrees F on the  thermometer.  It went up another five degrees as it rested under foil, with 145 degrees the recommended temp for roast pork.

Evil

I rarely ever use a thermometer. Just typically stick it in the oven and pull it out an hour or so later.... just like....   5555

Haven't seen you in here for a while. Nice to have you back.