Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

12 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Prior to having your breakfast, did you leave the Beach Road pedestrian exit gate of your condo at @ 10:15 am, heading in a Westerly direction wearing black and white shorts and a purple top, sir ?????

Not guilty your honour😃

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

Gotta keep 'em guessin'!  :default_268213:

Exactly the opposite!

I see some damned good marriages on here that I guess are based on open honesty rather than guessing, testing, cheating, polygamy, money and all the other things that bring relationships down.

Well done all you boys out there that have made success happen for yourselves. Take no notice of a failed pimp!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Exactly the opposite!

Seems somebody needs a sense of humor injection.

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Take no notice of a failed pimp!

Hard to take notice of what ain't around.

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Didn’t you melt the cheese first?.

I was in two minds, originally I was going to do cheesy beans in a saucepan, but I only had pot shots in my cupboard. Then I was going to do Welsh rabbit. The toaster popped up just as the microwave pinged, so I put the cheese on the toast first and poured the beans on after in the hope that the cheese would melt.

Bit of a fail again to be fair.

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

I was in two minds, originally I was going to do cheesy beans in a saucepan, but I only had pot shots in my cupboard. Then I was going to do Welsh rabbit. The toaster popped up just as the microwave pinged, so I put the cheese on the toast first and poured the beans on after in the hope that the cheese would melt.

Bit of a fail again to be fair.

When I have that I use vegan cheese and always stick it under the grill first, so much nicer melted.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1