Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

My latest watching footy on the TV special.

Rib Eye steak enhanced by my remaining freshly picked haggis all drenched in Bisto gravy.

R Eye.jpg

Yummy! 😄

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Had a tin of chicken soup sitting in the cupboard for months so used half of it as a sauce for pasta.  Chopped up and fried a chicken breast and an onion to fill it out and got two big bowl fulls like this.

Now I've got half a tin of soup left to use soon so looks like it'll be the same again for the next few days!

pasta chicken.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

47 minutes ago, Jambo said:

That presentation looks to me like the oriental version of "Nouvelle Cuisine" 🙂

I am presuming that the Khao Soy is presented like that so that the customer then transfers it into the broth....But I've never understood "poshing up" street food like that, and satay, other than a reason to knock the price up.... But I'm a cynical bastard when it comes to restaurant food ...

• Great Info 1

Just now, boydeste said:

You can drink in Bkk fairly cheaply if you wish. Obviously in the gogos its more pricey.

I'm well out of touch with prices, can't believe that in march it'll be eight years since I was last in Thailand.

Where does the time go?.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I'm well out of touch with prices, can't believe that in march it'll be eight years since I was last in Thailand.

Where does the time go?.

Wow, that's 8 years since we were out for a beer together. 

Can't believe that.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Where does the time go?.

Prices in Pattaya haven't really changed much at all. Still lots of places you can drink for 60b at a time, especially around LK area.

• Thumbs Up 1