Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

80 Baht 

9A87A237-6088-4472-BF63-C5FD710B4D61.jpeg

978A3856-3C09-4801-AA4B-A3A16C575816.jpeg

09A24A40-808C-4127-B8FD-6F8C2BEFEBAD.jpeg

Expensive if its pad krapow moo ! 😁  still cheap for most tourists , but for thias its almost double most other small hole in wall type places that do the same dish,was it inside a special food court or something ? i can remember paying 40/50 bht last year in hua hin even in market village food court for the same dish.Looks good tho.

36 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Expensive if its pad krapow moo ! 😁  still cheap for most tourists , but for thias its almost double most other small hole in wall type places that do the same dish,was it inside a special food court or something ? i can remember paying 40/50 bht last year in hua hin even in market village food court for the same dish.Looks good tho.

It was beef , usually a little more expensive I think , one of the new shops where a lot of the street art used to be , Thai language menu only 

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Going to give their ribs a try soon.

Cheers.  Looking forward to the report.

I used to use Eatigo a lot, especially in BKK (as you may remember). It appears that app died off for the most part. Will be interesting if it makes a "come back".

Have you checked it out lately ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I used to use Eatigo a lot, especially in BKK (as you may remember). It appears that app died off for the most part. Will be interesting if it makes a "come back".

No mate, not as yet.

16 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I used to use it a lot in Patts , but hardly any places I wanted to go are on it now ... I forgot about using it in Bangkok ... I still get emails from them offering discounts and deals .. will try it next time I'm there 

• Thumbs Up 1

Playing around with my Air Fryer.

Scottish version of pigs in blankets, chicken breasts stuffed with haggis.              

chick.jpg

I give myself 3/10 for presentation but 9/10 for taste. This Sassenach loves haggis. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3