Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

52 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

First time at a vegan restaurant... food was outstanding and huge portions 

Masaman 🌶️🌶️ , vegetables and cashews, vegetable fried rice 

1158E952-7841-4FC5-84D7-F1E19BC8115B.jpeg

913FC65E-135F-4B4F-8D4C-6A5F85EEA573.jpeg

FF6FDD75-4653-4960-B285-ABF4501D3FB2.jpeg

That does look great. Show's you don't need animal products to have a nice meal 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

That does look great. Show's you don't need animal products to have a nice meal 

The three dishes , plus ginger iced tea and a soda water , was 300 Baht  ... there was enough for two , I left quite a bit ... the portions looked much smaller on the menu pics 555

Edited by Stillearly
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Pulled chicken special in the Brick House Udon Thani, with cheesy spuds washed down with a Beerlao Dark.

Superb. 

20221112_200925.jpg

20221112_193708.jpg

Ah my go to place to eat in Udon and my favourite beer. I'll be there in 3 weeks😃

The owner is a scandimaniac called Max - nice guy. 

Just opposite the Brickie next to the Iti place is a small bar called Fun Bar. Had a good line up a couple of months ago.... The owner there however can be a right miserable bar steward, especially if his Mrs gets a bit pissed and flirty😬

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Smiler said:

Ah my go to place to eat in Udon and my favourite beer. I'll be there in 3 weeks😃

The owner is a scandimaniac called Max - nice guy. 

Just opposite the Brickie next to the Iti place is a small bar called Fun Bar. Had a good line up a couple of months ago.... The owner there however can be a right miserable bar steward, especially if his Mrs gets a bit pissed and flirty😬

I spotted that place on my return to the side soi bar complex. 

Here for a few days fishing. 

Went for some beers with a good mate to a pub that does Thai grub,the lady who does it has met us before & gave us some prawn crackers with chili sauce.

So when the missus picked us up I ain't hungry,so eggs on toast was my dinner & it was lovely.

06206d85-654a-4730-a707-715c6bbd6a3d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4