Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Turkey bacon sandwich & coffee. Bloody cold, I purchased a neck warmer at the Dollar Store next door. Hopefully have the wind at my back for the return…..

6181034E-8C06-43E1-A0FD-BEE52A515926.jpeg

B6FDFE9A-EFB6-49F5-BBBA-05234CE7AB07.jpeg

"Snow starting in 7 minutes"

Have fun finding your golf ball mate !!!

Or maybe you have some orange or green ones tucked away in your golf bad for such occasions ??

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

"Snow starting in 7 minutes"

Have fun finding your golf ball mate !!!

Or maybe you have some orange or green ones tucked away in your golf bad for such occasions ??

Haha mate….I noticed that as I was screenshotting it…..ended up being dry and the wind WAS at my back. Easy 35 minute hike, 30 actually as I stopped at a pharmacy measure my BP

Won’t be playing until April/May, 9 holes all summer was a disgrace, wasn’t on purpose or lack of $…..just happened that way. I have been put off by lack of etiquette especially among the youngsters these days. I swear, it’s to the point where I think I will contact a club pro ahead of time, tell him “look, I love golf but if you can send me out alone at 5:30 AM I’d really appreciate it”. I’m there to have fun, but I enjoy walking fast, no music no drinking until round is over.Sad truth, I’m no snob, just a poor average man, but 2 things really pissed me off in 2022 - Golf etiquette & nonstop chatter when I waited 36 YEARS to see the Top Gun sequel

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 2