Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 minutes ago, Painter said:

Day 4 of the covid box...

The tin said beef ravioli....not sure there was much beef...

I fear if covid didn't get me, a lack of decent food would have. There's only soup left...

20230607_183847.jpg

Don't think I've had tinned ravioli since I was a kid , I used to really like it though ... 555

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Don't think I've had tinned ravioli since I was a kid , I used to really like it though ... 555

If you go to lidls this tin was their own brand. Tastless would be generous!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Painter said:

Day 4 of the covid box...

The tin said beef ravioli....not sure there was much beef...

I fear if covid didn't get me, a lack of decent food would have. There's only soup left...

20230607_183847.jpg

I hate throwing away food, or any food waste. Finished off some salad potatos tonight that were going green, but that's horrible

Was your COVID box purchased during the spell when the shelves were being stipped bare?

10 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

I hate throwing away food, or any food waste. Finished off some salad potatos tonight that were going green, but that's horrible

Was your COVID box purchased during the spell when the shelves were being stipped bare?

I wish I could say yes.... 

I'm not used to living out of tins. If I need to make another emergency box,  I'll be going to waitrose!

Next week is freezer surprise... you know, all those things you made and frozen and the label's fallen off. 

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Painter said:

I wish I could say yes.... 

I'm not used to living out of tins. If I need to make another emergency box,  I'll be going to waitrose!

Next week is freezer surprise... you know, all those things you made and frozen and the label's fallen off. 

Am hoping you are using up whatever is left before heading back to Thailand. Having looked at your food photo's you seem to be a very handy cook under normal circumstances.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Am hoping you are using up whatever is left before heading back to Thailand. Having looked at your food photo's you seem to be a very handy cook under normal circumstances.

Thanks! I enjoy cooking, although doing it for 1 is a pain.

Just wanting to create space in a cupboard and freezer... no intentions to return east until October- the weather here is too good!

• Thumbs Up 2

Day 5 of the  covid box. We'll, ok  the spaghetti was in the box, the cream was about to walk out of the fridge by itself....

Spaghetti carbonara with too much sauce.

Yes, I did need a change of shirt afterwards!

20230608_143529.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 5

Been reading about this chocolate bar, been heavily marketed as best chocolate in the world so had to try it.

Read it was about £4 a bar but Asda selling it at a special price of £2.50.

I would give it 7 out of 10. It's nice but I've tasted better.

IMG_20230608_203114.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Been reading about this chocolate bar, been heavily marketed as best chocolate in the world so had to try it.

Read it was about £4 a bar but Asda selling it at a special price of £2.50.

I would give it 7 out of 10. It's nice but I've tasted better.

IMG_20230608_203114.jpg

I tried it once last year , but much prefer Cadburys 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1