Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Fish cakes, beans, mash and peas. Doesn’t look the best and it wasn’t so won’t doo again. Needed a parsley ( or similar) sauce, drop the beans and a little less time in oven. 

25EA7691-DF4A-445F-8131-C12ACAF58AEE.jpeg

• Like 1

FB_IMG_1561635471488.jpgFB_IMG_1561635481228.jpg

This was seriously good without question the best burrito I have had in Pattaya and I have them from just about every Mexican place in town taco taco Sue's place Mike's Mexican tequila Reef and in my opinion none of them come even close 1 lb 3 oz massive 270 baht that included the delivery charge which is only 15 or 20 Baht from The Darkside to where I'm at in central Pattaya. Delivery took 15 minutes only and when it arrived it was hot I mean really hot. If they can continue businesses they have been doing based on all the good reviews they're going to be here for a long time to come.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

FB_IMG_1561635471488.jpgFB_IMG_1561635481228.jpg

This was seriously good without question the best burrito I have had in Pattaya and I have them from just about every Mexican place in town taco taco Sue's place Mike's Mexican tequila Reef and in my opinion none of them come even close 1 lb 3 oz massive 270 baht that included the delivery charge which is only 15 or 20 Baht from The Darkside to where I'm at in central Pattaya. Delivery took 15 minutes only and when it arrived it was hot I mean really hot. If they can continue businesses they have been doing based on all the good reviews they're going to be here for a long time to come.

Where did you get it from?

• Great Info 1