What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

26 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Looks like the Sportsman. 

unfortunately they were playing music in the bar area and had a music quiz night going on around the corner 🤷‍♂️ it was a cacophony of sound ... I left quickly .... now back at the hotel ... really couldn't be bothered with Nana or Cowboy 

• Like 2
  • Surprised 1

14 hours ago, boydeste said:

This is a random bar in Wonderland.

Who knew?

20231123_221401.jpg

I got a couple of cans of that in Friendship months ago and really enjoyed it. Sadly, it was already out of stock on my next visit and I'm still waiting to see if they will ever get it in again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toy Boy said:

I got a couple of cans of that in Friendship months ago and really enjoyed it. Sadly, it was already out of stock on my next visit and I'm still waiting to see if they will ever get it in again.

It was really nice and a big surprise to see it in the fridge of a small bar!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/24/2023 at 12:08 PM, Derek Dangleberries said:

I just about made it to the local 7/11 this morning. The main reason was to see if they had Laughing Bird Dry White in stock yet.

They didn't, so I bought 2 bottles of 19 Crimes 14% Cab Sauv instead. One for doing the washing up and preparing lunch. The other for eating lunch ..!!

You must shit grapes mate.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Stillearly said:

This will get me to sleep... one of the worse presented Long Island Iced Teas I've ever been served... 555but I think they have all the ingredients 🙃

IMG_4627.jpeg

You could have been a curious gentleman & asked the waitress to demonstrate how that fancy straw works

23 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've been comparing 19 Crimes Cab Sauv and JJ Mac Williams Shiraz/Cabernet..

Both bottles are nearly empty now but I reckon the JJ is better!..200 Baht cheaper too..

I think I will repeat the experiment tomorrow with food !!!

I'm getting a taste for 19 crimes nowadays. It's on offer at our local Tesco (£9.50 down to £7), and in addition buying 6 bottles gets you 25% off.

• Great Info 3