What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

I don't know if this is a Singapore brand or international. Usually i'm a bit boring with drinks and go for coke no sugar or coke lite for a treat. For a change i went with this tea with zero added sugar. It was really sweet (hmm not sure about that) but what flavour - just great

20230910_121405.jpg

20230910_121417.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Nice bottle of red to watch the sun go down.

20230910_193216.jpg

Got a bottle of that in my suitcase, ready to take to Thailand. I will give it to my mate who basically lives in Hua Hin most of the year, he loves it to. I also got a free Jamshed, jam jar shaped glass which I think he will like.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Got a bottle of that in my suitcase, ready to take to Thailand. I will give it to my mate who basically lives in Hua Hin most of the year, he loves it to. I also got a free Jamshed, jam jar shaped glass which I think he will like.

It's relatively new to me. Probably the fruitiest tasting wine I have tried. My mate first gave me some whilst fishing. Ever since I buy some at duty free if there is room for it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

54 minutes ago, boydeste said:

It's relatively new to me. Probably the fruitiest tasting wine I have tried. My mate first gave me some whilst fishing. Ever since I buy some at duty free if there is room for it.

My favourite is the Merlot but it is not always on the shelves, but Shiraz is seemingly always available.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Zambo said:

As stated on the glass

20230917_173408.jpgi8

When i run away from home i always head for beer and find a quiet place to contemplate life. Fortunately these are rare moments when i just have to escape (for good), perhaps once every 3 or 4 months. Also fortunately in some ways nobody has noticed at home yet that i've gone even though i do flounce out of the door with noisy finality.

A couple of years ago i ran away to Soi 6 with a bag packed and enough funds to keep me going for days. In that case a pork pie at the Queen Vic calmed me down and i returned home before nightfall only to find that everyone had gone out with my dinner waiting on the table.

More recently i added a day onto a Philippine business trip and headed down to LA Cafe not sure if my lost weekend could be life-changing. But no, i returned to the life i know.

A pint of guiness next i think.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2