What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

Rosie Lee for now, but bought my first few bottles of wine in a French Supermarket yesterday. So many names to choose from that I am not familiar with. Don't often drink French. 

Settled on these 3 bottles, 2 are full bodied at 14% and one was twice the price and is a 15%.

Will sample a 14 tonight with dinner. 

20230917_113845.jpg

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Butch said:

Don't tempt us all with the price and give no location mate !!! 😀 Soi 6 or Pothole perchance?.

Exotic on LK Metro. Chang 75, I think Heineken is 99. 

Next door, Mint is selling off draught, Heineken possibly 75 a pint. Party Saturday, I think they are closing .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, bob lt said:

Exotic on LK Metro. Chang 75, I think Heineken is 99. 

Next door, Mint is selling off draught, Heineken possibly 75 a pint. Party Saturday, I think they are closing .

Red Hot and Blue, in Soi Buakhao, has all beers at 99 THB all evening, and some good looking gogo girls to ogle (who, surprisingly, don't hassle you for drinks) . 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was warming up a couple of Tesco enchildas for tea the other day and fancied a maragarita with it. I saw that they had cans of pre-mixed cocktails and the Funkin margarita had the nitro charge, so I got a couple of cans. I wasn't expecting a lot but was pleasantly surprised, that's as good as a margarita in a Mexican restaurant.

LimeMargaritaLF2_550x550.png?v=169166655

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2