What are you drinking?

DumbDucker

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Just opened a Keg of ESB, very nice it is too!

Drank mine in my neighbours garage where it had been settling for a couple of days.It was nice but a bit warm.Think I'll leave it until the autumn before I get any more.

I'm on ice cold San Mig at the moment.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 1

Just now, Stillearly said:

I can't drink beer/lager alone .... a couple of cans and I'm done ... in company no problem ... even wine or vodka I seem to drink a lot slower ... probably not a bad thing 🙂 

I can....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Drank mine in my neighbours garage where it had been settling for a couple of days.It was nice but a bit warm.Think I'll leave it until the autumn before I get any more.

I'm on ice cold San Mig at the moment.

I won't buy any more Kegs, TBH the beer from the bottles is just as nice or better as in the London pride.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

I can't drink beer/lager alone .... a couple of cans and I'm done ... in company no problem ... even wine or vodka I seem to drink a lot slower ... probably not a bad thing 🙂 

I drink way slower sat at home on my own- definitely a good thing. Just finished off my 4th and final beer of the night (have none left in the house), watching various sports they lasted my the best part of 5 hours, with a few snacks along the way. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I ran out of lager & when it's around 30 deg as it is here in the UK at the moment bottles of ale are too warm so went to a big Asda in Watford & got a load of 1664,Cobra & San Mig.

Now I'm well set up for all eventualities....😁

• Haha 1

On 6/20/2020 at 8:37 PM, Stillearly said:

You wanna see what I would put away. 

Was doing well over 200 units a week of super strength cider. 

Last trip I had a chunk of space in my luggage, so brought home a case of Schweppes Manao Soda. Can't find it in the UK locally.

Nice and cold and about to open, and I have absolutely no idea where the beer mat came from.

IMG_20200623_202546 (Medium).jpg

2 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Just coming up to 10am and 2 mugs of freshly brewed strength 5 coffee. Can do anything till I have had my fix.

I have to have tea 1st thing. Just putting my kettle on for my 2nd cup of the day.

• Like 1